cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Unbalance load in washer causes fill, spin, fill, ... spin cycle

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Any chance that you've tried calibrating the washer?  

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

user1kr2ojyEJ4
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I am having the same problem with my samsung washer.  It is very frustrating.  After 2 hours of just washing a normal load of clothes, I had to turn the washer off and go on about my day.  Any solutions to this problem???

userGBpWXwurbl
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION
we have the same issue as well. have to manually power off the washer, reset to spin only amd even then babysit it to make sure it doesnt fill
user0zXdFEKm9E
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Having this exact same issue with my Topload washer. I was hoping the "recall fix" would alleviate the issue but it did absolutely nothing. If you wash anything with a moderate weight, it falls into that fill..spin..fill cycle over and over again. It has been an issue since I purchased the washer last year. Very dissapointing!

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Could you provide the model of the washer?  

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

userBjSY7YKI6x
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION
I'm having this issue right now with wa40j3000. just one towel in it to see if it will work. just spins, fills, spins fills etc
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@userBjSY7YKI6x: Could you send us a private message with the serial number?  Repairs would be recommended.

useruvhmCyVlM9
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

And me as well...   WA52J8700

Came here to figure out a way to stop the perpetual unbalanced signal, spin, drain, fill, unbalanced signal rotation...  Not sure there is to do.

userV8K16RB5YO
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Having the same issue   When it gets to rinse cycle it keeps filling and draining over and over.  My washer is only 3 months old.  Had service call last week and they replaced a part which didn't fix the problem.  Very frustrating. Would like a refund as my machine is so new   Model #WA50M7450A

user0yTVHqPsWa
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

WA50F9A7D

This is unbelievable. I put it on Spin only and it still insists on doing a fill when it becomes unbalanced. Why in the hell would the Spin only cycle put any water in the drum?