cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
user98RHtkRnsc
Astronaut

Re: Unbalance load in washer causes fill, spin, fill, ... spin cycle

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I am currently having the same issues described here with my washer.  Any solutions?  I’m ready to switch brands.  

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Can I have your full model code and serial number via private message?

useroysea9loDZ
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have the exact same problem with model WA48H7400AW/A2, purchased in December 2015. And yes, it's level front to back and side to side. Expensive machine that should have gone a bit longer than 3 years before giving us a problem.

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Are you receiving an error code along with this?

useroysea9loDZ
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Samsung Larry, I'm not sure if you're directing the question to me or to the person who started this thread. I'm the guy with the model WA48H7400AW/A2 that was delivered and installed in December 2015. Yes, we get an error code, but sometimes it just continues to fill with water and drain over and over. I checked level while it was both empty and filled with laundry and water.  In the past, I've fixed my own appliances but that was after owning them for many years. I really believe that Samsung should do the right thing and fix this washer, and I would prefer not to have to open this thing up and change out suspension bars/rods.

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Please send your serial number to this PM Link.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

userB6D5t1PoW4
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I bought a WA422PRHDWR washing machine and I am having the same exact problem.  This is terrible that so many people are having the same problem. Can someone point me to how I can get help.  This is a major defect. 

userNBcnw45BBx
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I am having the same issue, pls provide a phone number to contact for assistance. Model WA422PRHDWR/AA 02

Nebula

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I will be glad to look into your issue.  Please provide me with your serial number to the link below and I will verify your warranty on the unit.

usernjf7df63y2
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I ended up having to replace the suspension rods in the machine on my own dime. It seems like Samsung knows that this is an issue, but will not be upfront about the lifetime of the rods.