cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Unbalance load in washer causes fill, spin, fill, ... spin cycle

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Could you send us a private message with the serial number? http://bit.ly/2ihPL97

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

userhTR6z2mTk6
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Same issues here!  Setting in spin only makes it refill over and over...  I did this all night last night...  thought not having an agitator would lessen the fact that this happens, but been contined problem since I got it..  I have had less then 6 months!! 

Black Hole

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hey, I would be happy to look into this for you. Please send us a private message to http://bit.ly/2CGMMUe with your phone number as well as the model number and serial number of the unit.

Hubbard81
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I'm having the same issue, fill spin fill spin fill spin and this can go for hours.  I live in well and septic and have already flooded out my septic system causing big issues with my drainage system 

userWv9KnwzE3T
Cosmic Ray

JUMP TO SOLUTION
Never use the normal cycle. Only use low spin. Load the washer between 1/2 to 3/4.
Use the proper soap as dircted. If you are washing bedding use no spin, than after
the wash cycle is complete use a spin only cycle. You may have to move the bedding
around for best balance. This giuld line has droped my instance to 1 in 50 loads.
Good luck
userUJMpHTR4Yg
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Has any one got a answer on how to fix the drain fill spin drain fill spin repeat problem. I have already repaired & fix a lot of stuff on this Samsung washer and I don't want this little problem to cause me to go buy a new one yet...This has came personal now.lol...Please help. I know I can fix it if I have 1 little hint of what it needs.  Thanks. 

Highlighted
userI08ae69wdQ
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I am having the same issue to a 2 yr old machine that was replaced because of a previous recall  It is so frustrating! 

Hubbard81
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I'm having the same issue, fill spin fill spin fill spin and this can go for hours.  I live in well and septic and have already flooded out my septic system causing big issues with my drainage system 

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Could you provide the model of the washer?  

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

userUV0KT7C7kO
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION
Can you tell me what the fix it. I have been having to move around every load for the last 3 months and now I have been trying to do a load of laundry for 24 hours and it goes off balance no matter how little or big it is.