Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Mother007
Asteroid

Re: Unbalance load in washer causes fill, spin, fill, ... spin cycle

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Wow! 23 pages of complaints... Really Samsung? Really? 

I've already posted on here about the multiple problems with my Samsung Washer and Dryer. I don't thinking has a balance issue, I think it has a quality control issue that it aquired back when it was made at Samsung. 

I did get a nice response from sending Samsung a private message about my defective washing machine. So far I've sent them basic contact info at their request. There has been no further response but it hasn't even been a whole day yet.

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hi @Mother007, We've responded to your previous post.  Lets try to keep the conversation to a single thread.  

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

userbN4k12ipaE
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION
Same problem here and this is crazy that this issue is not fixed.
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Could you send us a private message with your full model and serial number?  http://bit.ly/2ihPL97

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

user7z8fTwMmfk
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Same issue for me. Not sure why this is marked as a solved issue; I don't see any solutions browsing these pages. I can only wash a small handful of clothes at a time or this happens. Two towels is always too much for it handle. 9 times out of 10 it'll start banging back forth, resetting, filling with water, trying to spin again, and repeat. Sometimes running calibration mode helps, but it's extra annoying to take all the wet clothes out to do that, then put them back in and putting the clothes back in on a spin-only cycle that for some reason adds more water. And even then it's hit and miss. Like other people mentioned I'd rather buy a part and make the fix than to replace it, but I don't see any solutions here. Model WA422PRHDWR/AA

userjNB30GNq5C
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I am starting to have the same problem with our washer. Lots of wet clothes and unbalaced loads. WA52J8700AW/AA

useryu4MVk02jZ
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

We have had this machine for about 7 years. We’ve have had the 2 recalls repaired and numerous other repairs while it was still under warranty. It began rusting out where the detergent and softener goes and where the bleach goes within 6 months. So basically the whole top.  We only use detergent. It doesn’t matter what kind of load we wash or what setting we used, it goes off balance 95% of the time. It is leveled. It also makes unholy noises while filling up and beginning to wash. This will be, without a doubt, the LAST Samsung product we will ever purchase. There are apparently known issues that Samsung doesn’t seem capable of fixing. I tell everyone who is looking for any appliance/electronic to steer clear of this brand. 

userTlcW5NY1zo
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I’m beginning to have the same issue. I was planning on attempting to re-level the machine and run calibration mode. It’s been a great washer for almost five years. This is the first issue we’ve had. But if there’s a common fix that Samsung is already aware of, I’d rather just hear it straight from the horses mouth! 

userIvONAxG7dC
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have the exact problem.  We can't even get it to wash.  We paid  a lot of money barely 2 years ago and the solution we were given when we called our store was to just buy a new one because the fix is as expensive as just getting a new one.  I feel like this is common enough to warrant a recall yet Samsung is doing nothing.  I feel so ripped off both by a worthless 2 year old high end appliance i was so proud of and our ridiculous water bill when we didn't understand what was happening Smiley Sad

userHlFu3vsIur
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I don’t see the solution anywhere. Can someone from Samsung please help me with this issue?  It is wasting so much water and time. I am livid and in need of help.