cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
userIWTiuK3d9T
Constellation

Re: Unbalance load in washer causes fill, spin, fill, ... spin cycle

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I am having the same issue. For me it does matter if it’s bedding or a small load of clothes. 

useruSMiM1oBFC
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

OEKW5DDJ401940W

unbalancing issues what can we do to fix it? It all started after we had to move it out away from the wall and moved it back! 

@SamsungJam wrote:

@userBjSY7YKI6x: Could you send us a private message with the serial number?  Repairs would be recommended.

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@useruSMiM1oBFC Have you tried leveling the unit? Please send us a private message using this link: Link

Highlighted
user0PW1KBCynv
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION
Same problem here. what is the solution?
useruIeYbVfjsI
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hey, I have been having this exact same issue with my Samsung washer. Not clue why or where to go with this? When it hits the spin cycle it refills with water, spins a bit, then goes back through it all over again

userWv9KnwzE3T
Cosmic Ray

JUMP TO SOLUTION
I know where you were going with that thought. You have set your self up for failure. The washer can not balance one towel. I use to have small loads to get better cleaning and wash done more often. I found this washer deals with balance better with 1/2 to 3/4 of a load. always keep load below the top plastic ring. Set spin to low and try to not use normal.
userABR39TTSAJ
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION
I can give you my model number was 50k8600AvIAA I have the same issue. It is driving me nuts. There is no reason this machine shouldn't have a plain spun cycle. It took me 2hrs to get through a spin. Because it kept going off balance and each time I open Dent positions my blanket accordingly closed it push start it went through a whole rinse and spin cycle each time. I even turn it off turn it back on and just did spin. And same issue.
usereIbzRkDS86
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Ours is doing the same, and I'm only filling it up 1/2 way or less, using the gentle/delicate cycle and using He soap. We already had someone out to repair the recall, and it still goes off balance  with every load and refills with water a million times if you don't babysit it! I would never wash being on it! 

userLQ7SuEwyJ8
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

This is ridiculous, spinning a load of laundry is pretty basic functionality for a washing machine. How do we form a class action lawsuit against Samsung?

userVpaq8xDb7U
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I am not sure what all functions my washer is going through becasue I dont stand there and watch it but, a load takes hours to do.  I got home for lunch and washer said  11 minutes remaining, when I left 41 minutes later it said 8 minutes remaining. This is model WF45k6500A. And of course I am just out of the 1 year warranty. What a waste. For the additional water and electricity this will cost, I might as well go buy a new washer. Obviously I am not alone in this.