cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
user97EyrcUUkI
Constellation

Re: Unbalance load in washer causes fill, spin, fill, ... spin cycle

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I am having the same trouble as everybody else. Stuck in the rinse and spin cycle. I took the shipping bolts so when I got it, I've tried recalibrating multiple times, I don't ever get an error code. I had a tech come out and replace the hall effect speed sensor. Very frustrating to see so many people with the same problem.  My model is wf42h5500af/a2  0001

S/n: [HIDDEN]

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@ user97EyrcUUkI Was your service completed with Samsung directly?

user97EyrcUUkI
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

No it wasn't it was a local guy. I dont think he was samsung certified. I think he just threw a part at it... he could have changed the tub seal and done as much...

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@ user97EyrcUUkI Can you drop a Private Message Here with a copy of your receipt from purchase? 

userNPjUux03It
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Over and over and over again...fill, spin, fill...    I would rather pull out my hair then wash a load.   Washer is just over a year old.  Repair guy replaced the struts, I did a load and it all started again.   Fill, spin, fill.  I should have just burned the $270 I paid for repairs.  Model # WA50M7450A

Ugh!

@SamsungCole wrote:

Have you already spoken with support about having a technician out again? it's possible there is something within the machine that can be fixed to correct this.

I should pay again?  This is the worst washer I have ever owned. 

uservpYmuGaTZ7
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Same exact issue here... so frustrating!! Fills completely full ( so much for saving water), drains, spins until it becomes unbalanced (dc code), stops, and then the whole process over and over again!! I replaced all four suspension rods about 20 minutes ago to see if this stops the problem.  

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@uservpYmuGaTZ7: Please keep us posted.  

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

uservpYmuGaTZ7
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hi there! 

Sorry it took me awhile to respond but I hadn't washed any blankets or larger items since the repair and wanted to give you an honest reply. I put the new settings sticker on my machine (from recall), replaced all the suspension rods and hadn't had any problems. I don't use the normal wash though because I feel like the problem had only occurred when set to high spin. Today, though, I washed 2 blankets on the "new" bedding setting and it went off balance. Ughhhhh

Now I'm stuck in the fill, rinse and spin phase. 

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

uservpYmuGaTZ7, are you getting any error messages? Have you set this up for service? 

userWv9KnwzE3T
Cosmic Ray

JUMP TO SOLUTION
Gill we only some times get error messages. Service normally finds the washer is working as designed. My question is knowing anomaly exists. Why does Samsung not set up a fail safe in the computer program. Lets say after two attempts of re-balancing the load with unsuccessful tries. The washer waits for human interaction?