JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Washing Machine Continuously Spinning/Rinsing (All Models)

(Topic created: 06-19-2019 08:55 AM)
userOZ8RL6hEby
Constellation
Options
Washers and Dryers

My wife has hated this washer since we got it. Sometimes it works correctly but most often not. It runs on and on with rinse and spin for hours. I have to shut it off and usually put it on the quick wash setting to get it to finish. I saw in your notes that there might be air in the lines. No air! Also reset the machine by unplugging the power and holding the start/ pause button for ten seconds. Neither fixed this issue. She wants it thrown in the ditch but as a life long mechanic I'm sure there must be a cure? Is there any recalls on this washer on this problem? Is there a fix for this issue? Thanks, Frank Ward

304 Replies
userNJLCEis6eC
Constellation
Options
Washers and Dryers

I bought 4 suspension rods for about $70 on Amazon, put them on myself (mechanically inept). Working without problems  - three days after replacement. Yeah, not sure I'll believe consumer reports on appliances in future...

0 Likes
userZcIR8GS7EB
Constellation
Options
Washers and Dryers

What was the solution?  I have the WA545IANW/XAA 02 and has the same issue of repeatedly getting the DC code and it restarts the rinse cycle sometimes with 8 minutes left and it begins to spin, then the time shifts to 15 minutes and the water begins again.

0 Likes
userxCMJv6MMyK
Constellation
Options
Washers and Dryers

I am also having the same issue with my top loader, WA5451ANWXAA02.  Wasting water with the repeating rinse and spin cycle.  Very small light loads are coming unbalanced.   Doesn't seem to matter the size or the content of the load, it will come unbalanced.  The machine is level.  My water bill is getting out of control.  Any advice or help would be welcomed.

0 Likes
SamsungRei
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Washers and Dryers

@userxCMJv6MMyK Will you please send a private message with the serial number of your washer? http://bit.ly/2XERsky Does this also occur if you run an empty cycle?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
userYKZMaqbAzl
Astronaut
Options
Washers and Dryers

Seems to be a problem with a broken wire harness support bracket .Take large back panel off should see connected to tub.It's white check it .Take a wire tie or something and secure it.That vibration causes unit to recycle.Should fix problem.

0 Likes
userqgonsNYbCH
Constellation
Options
Washers and Dryers

Our washer has been having the unbalancing issue for a couple of months on and off but now continuously gives the dc code, the cycles through fill/refill.  I have to stay close by now and monitor constantly to get through a wash cycle.  How much water has been wasted!  The washer is perfectly level and acts like the drum is going to spin out of the washer!

0 Likes
SamsungAl
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Washers and Dryers

Could you provide the full model and serial number via private message?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
userEdGs3QvTiL
Astronaut
Options
Washers and Dryers

I'm also having the same issue with my WA48J7770AP/A2. What is the solution to this problem? It's such a waste of water.

0 Likes
HEFrontUser
Astronaut
Options
Washers and Dryers

What does it mean if the Unbalanced Error happens when the washer is empty? I have a WF520ABPXAA03 model.

0 Likes
SamsungJam
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Washers and Dryers

Have you verified that all of the water has been drained from the unit?  

0 Likes