cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
usereOrILafmWl
Constellation

Re: Unbalanced Load in washer spin & rinse cycle repeat

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have samsung washing machine, Model number WA422PRHDWR/AA 01  and I have similar problems. I too had the recall described above and I too still have the dc error code and yes, it gets stuck on the rinse cycle. What is the fix? 

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

The DC error code is an unbalanced load error on your washer. This will prevent the washer from spinning. Do you receive this error when you run an empty cycle?

userZcIR8GS7EB
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

What was the solution?  I have the WA545IANW/XAA 02 and has the same issue of repeatedly getting the DC code and it restarts the rinse cycle sometimes with 8 minutes left and it begins to spin, then the time shifts to 15 minutes and the water begins again.

userxCMJv6MMyK
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I am also having the same issue with my top loader, WA5451ANWXAA02.  Wasting water with the repeating rinse and spin cycle.  Very small light loads are coming unbalanced.   Doesn't seem to matter the size or the content of the load, it will come unbalanced.  The machine is level.  My water bill is getting out of control.  Any advice or help would be welcomed.

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@userxCMJv6MMyK Will you please send a private message with the serial number of your washer? http://bit.ly/2XERsky Does this also occur if you run an empty cycle?

HEFrontUser
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

What does it mean if the Unbalanced Error happens when the washer is empty? I have a WF520ABPXAA03 model.

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Have you verified that all of the water has been drained from the unit?  

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

user9EMZIvI9Bk
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

we are experiencing the exact same issue rinse, fill repeat..They came out about 3 weeks ago and replaced something that holds the drum. It worked great the next time and now after a couple of sheets loads its doing same thing. My daughter bought the samsung cheaper model and she never has any issues at all...We will definitely not buy these again...@