cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Constellation

Unbalanced Washer continues to spin and rinse

I've read the community post on the issues in reference to the model WA422PRHDWR/AA. Our washer is having the same issue. We have to go in and remove all the items and reset them to get the washer to finally spin them out or we end up wringing them by hand before placing them in our dryer. We have checked to make sure the feet are in the proper position. We called Sherman's who we purchased the washer from and they were of no help. We also checked to see if we were part of the recall and submitted the information but received nothing back. No sticker, no call, no mailer. We have a 10 year warranty and no one seems to be helping us. Our dryer essentially had to be rebuilt and now with all the issues with this washer I've started to lose faith in the Samsung name. If someone could please reach out to us and help i would greatly appreciate it. I would love not to stand at my washer to see if it's going to spin out and then if not wait for 2 min after I've reset it to see again and again. Those who have this issue understand the process of the 12 to get 10 minute spin cycle. The 2 minute wait is dreaded. 

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Unbalanced Washer continues to spin and rinse

That does sound super frustrating and I am delighted to assist you in the best way I can Smiley Happy Can you send me a private message with the serial number?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Highlighted
Constellation

I've been having the same exact issue with the same model. Checked every which way to make sure it is level and it is. It started doing this about 2 months ago, getting wildly out of balance for the simplest loads of clothes, repeating the unbalanced code and then the repeated rinse cycles. I would stop it when it started to rinse again and try just running the Spin cycle, which also did the same thing, rinse, repeat. Having to unload soaked clothes and run the dryer forever. Who knows how much water has been wasted.

Highlighted
Constellation

I received 3 emails from Samsung in regards to this. I really thought I was going to make headway in this. My last email got me to corporate where they promised to call me back. It's been 3 weeks. I've called 2 times and have still heard nothing. I'm very disappointed in how this is being handled.