cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
DGreen63
Asteroid

Very loud sqeaky dryer

JUMP TO SOLUTION

My dryer is making a very loud sqeaky noise.  The dryer is not overloaded with clothes, it was empty and it still made that annoying loud sound.

I had a repairman fix a problem with the dryer less than nine months ago.  Now it's making a worser noise than before.  I called Samsung and they said that warranty is ONLY good for three months.  What a coincedene.  The warranty should be longer.  There must be a defect in their parts or the entire machine.

What bothers me the most is I purchased it brand new less than two years ago.  Why are there two needed repairs within two years?  

My washer was leaving a clumpy dirty residue on my clothes.  I self cleaned the washer five times and the residue was still in the washer.  I had to buy a brand new washer after one year.  They only gave me $495 toward a new washer but I spent $800.  They should have replaced it entirely.

I am reporting them to the BBB and I am going to contact a local news station so other consumers will steer clear of Samsung dryers and washers.

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Very loud sqeaky dryer

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hey there DGreen63, my sincerest apologies for your negative experience. I am showing a free of charge repair was set up for you on file under 4147673960. I am resending the service confirmation information to you to the email address you have listed on file. You are welcome to speak with the service center at 760-947-6498 for appointment scheduling. 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.
Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

3 REPLIES 3
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hey there DGreen63, my sincerest apologies for your negative experience. I am showing a free of charge repair was set up for you on file under 4147673960. I am resending the service confirmation information to you to the email address you have listed on file. You are welcome to speak with the service center at 760-947-6498 for appointment scheduling. 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.
Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Just wanted to follow up with you to see how the repairs were going?

Highlighted
Slemenda
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Im having the same problem the dryer is very new. Nothing but trouble. Ive got to reach out and empower the people. I need this fixed asap