Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
A_d00d_In_Texas
Astronaut

WA45N3050AW/A4 Very loud grinding noise at start up and during wash

Hi,

I bought a washing maching machine 09/2018, Model # WA45N3050AW/A4, last week I noticed a loud grinding noise when the washer would first start up and spin. (during the load sensing I guess?).

Today it made the loud noise during start up and during the wash, it got really loud so I stopped the wash, I do not want to use it because I do not want anything else to get worse. I believe my washer is still under warranty being less than 2 years old, but it seems to not spin without the grinding noise.

What do I have to do to get this washer repaired? Laundry stacks up quick in this household, I have three kids! ha.

Thanks

1 REPLY 1
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: WA45N3050AW/A4 Very loud grinding noise at start up and during wash

Hey there! I totally understand how frustrating it can be having a super loud washer! Normally, a grinding noise indicates that there's too much in the washer for it to handle. I suggest trying a smaller load and seeing if that gets rid of the grinding noise. Also, check to make sure that the washer is leveled properly by making sure the tub is centered when the lid is opened. If none of these work, the washer will need to be looked at by a technician and you can locate one here:http://www.samsung.com/us/support/service/location Smiley Happy

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.