cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Asteroid

WA48J7700AW A2 washer 8C2 error ... part 2

https://us.community.samsung.com/t5/Washers-and-Dryers/WA48J7700AW-A2-washer-8C2-error/m-p/1041940#M...

Above is my original, but closed, thread. As per the advice, I went to the samsung parts website and ordered a new sensor for my machine as I was told that it needed to be replace by the moderator. It arrived today and I replaced it. After it was on I ran calibration mode, then ran the test cycle.

I then loaded the machine up and ran a normal cycle. It made it partially through it, then started showing the 8C2 error and filling and draining over and over. Now I'm $52.92 in the hole for a sensor that apparently was not the issue.

So, I will give this one more try. What else could cause the 8C2 error as the mems sensor was not the issue? I'd like this washer to last more than 3 years.

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: WA48J7700AW A2 washer 8C2 error ... part 2

We're sorry to hear that! Thank you for the update! Please send us a private message with the full model code and serial number so that we can look into this for you: Link

Highlighted
Astronaut

Re: WA48J7700AW A2 washer 8C2 error ... part 2

Did it get fixed? I have the same error. Bought a new sensor and still have the error.