cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
useriWtlo6GmpS
Constellation

WA48J7700AW Washer Lid Hinge Broke

So last week my usually perfect washer was making some REALLY loud noises during a load. I came to see what was going on and there's a hinge poking through the lid. My husband finally got the lid to open and close again but theres still a hinge protruding from the lid of my washer. 

After a little research I found out about the recall- went online, entered my serial and model number, scheduled my repai . Done. It was super easy getting someone out here. I was pretty pleased with that, we use our washer every day. Well, had no idea that they would show up today with screws in hand to *fix* my washer. The hinge is still protruding from the lid. The broken hinge was because of the recall. Why wouldnt that automatically get fixed? This is craz . I shouldn't have to pay to repair a lid that was broken due to Samsung's negligence. 

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: WA48J7700AW Washer Lid Hinge Broke

We are sorry to hear about this. Please send your serial number to this PM Link, along with pictures of the damaged hinge.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

useriWtlo6GmpS
Constellation

Re: WA48J7700AW Washer Lid Hinge Broke

Pics and model number sent. That knyou for replying so quickly!