Original topic:

WA52M7750AV faulty/defective lid/hinges

(Topic created on: 1/14/21 2:01 AM)
userkJ3sgrcUXx
Constellation
Options
Washers and Dryers

Okay I have read dozens of folks experiences with this exact washer model having defective lids. Basically whats happening is these washers were designed with metal hinges holding the lid in place. In order for the lid to close smoothly and not just fall shut ... these hinges are on some type or tensioner. That tension is what allows the lid to stay up while you are loading it and also makes it a little stiffer when closing it so it doesn't just fall freely when closed. The issue however is these are metal hinges, again with tension ... and they are being housed in the plastic lid. The plastic lids are not strong enough to hold the metal hinges with tension in and thus over time we are experiencing the hinges popping/breaking out of the plastic lids. This is a defect. The sheer amount of customers experiencing this same exact issue ... its clear to me this is not a physical damage issue like Samsung would like us to believe. I truely believe those of us with faulty washer lids are entitled to our machines being replaced/repaired, however they still refuse despite the overwhelming evidence that this is a legit issue/defect. So I am trying to gather the masses and fight this. I am already seeking legal counsel. I will also be reporting this to the Better Buisness Beuro and tomorrow I hope to try and contact consumer protection agencies as well as news/media if possible. I have been fighting samsung and lowes (I purchased an extended warranty to protect me from such issues) ... but I am here to try and rally the masses. If you have had this same issue, or are going thru it now. Id love to hear your experience and add you to the overwhelming evidence I have that proves this is in fact a DEFECT. if you are interested in fighting this and would like to join me. Please contact me via email at Stephanienelson98684@gmail.com. i also urge everyone to file a complaint with the BBB, if we do this together I truely believe we can force them to finally do the right thing and recall these lids and replace these defective machines. I will not give up until Samsung does the right thing. It has been 7 months that I have been without a washer. I am a single mother of 2 and I can't afford to be without a washer any longer. I also can't keep this broken machine in my hallway where its blocking access to my closet and we are not able to walk thru due to its size. We live in a tinyyyyyy 700sqft duplex so this washer hanging out in my hallway the last 4 months has been incredibly stressful and even borderline unsafe (makes evacuating in case of an emergency difficult) i have already spent $100 dollars for a 2nd opinion (non affiliated appliance repair company told me it was in my best interest to buy a new washer and sue them for the cost) at this point I intend on keeping a full list of my expenses so when I do finally make it to court to sue ... I am gonna end up with far more then it would of cost them to simply replace it from the beginning, instead of stringing me along for the last 7+months, so I hope it was worth it Samsung because the litigation is going to cost you far more then doing the right thing from the beginning would of. 

Anyone wanting to join me in this fight. I urge you to reach out to me personally. My email is stephanienelson98684@gmail.com we might not be able to fight them on our own .... but we are stronger together, and there are plenty of us out there dealing with this issue ... i believe we can fight this ... and win. 

0 Likes
3 Replies
ddooggmmaann
Astronaut
Options
Washers and Dryers
how about a little handyman stuff and fix it
shik
Astronaut
Options
Washers and Dryers
0 Likes