cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
userBodKqKSjbr
Constellation

WA5451ANWXAA02 DC Code, Continuous Rinse/Spin/Repeat, Banging and walking

Hey everyone, I’ll be forward... I’m furious! I have a WA5451ANWXAA02 model top loader... it’s a decent unit, I’m not gonna dent it’s abilities and options!!! Having said that, it’s so good that I can’t even use it now... it thinks it’s better than me or something and just gets loud and walks away! 🤣

I have done it all... I’ve checked for level, I’ve done the hose trick on the springs, I’ve run it loaded and empty and every single time i run it, no fail it either gets slightly aggressive and repeats rinse/spin or it throws the notorious “dc” code. 

Im almost positive it needs new suspension rods but I’ve never had this issue before and I’m kind of floored by how big and known this issue is and nothings been done about it??? Couple all of that with the fact that supposedly my washer can explode and I’m in a real pickle! 

Samsung I’d REALLY love for you guys to chime in here!!! My washer is NOT reinforced and it’s a 2012... the top is slightly loose and I’m slightly concerned if I do say so myself. 

Thank you! 

3 REPLIES 3
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: WA5451ANWXAA02 DC Code, Continuous Rinse/Spin/Repeat, Banging and walking

Can I have your serial number via private message?

userdkawhJNXZo
Constellation

I have the same issue, is there a solution to the DC code. very rare that the washer runs properly.

userhZpfm2cE6H
Constellation

I have the same issue. Does anyone have an update if there’s was fixed? Thank you!