Original topic:

WARRANTY

(Topic created: 05-11-2021 06:41 AM)
useruzscvHIdpi
Constellation
Options
Washers and Dryers

I bought my washer at Home Depot, it was a show room item. Do I have right for warranty? Home Depot says I don´t. 

0 Likes
12 Replies
SamsungStephanie
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Washers and Dryers

Your limited warranty covers manufacturing defects in materials or workmanship encountered in a normal household, noncommercial use of this product and shall not cover the following: damage that occurs in shipment, delivery, installation, and uses for which this product was not intended

If the unit is used for commercial use then your unit does not come with a warranty.

Warranty Information: 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
useruzscvHIdpi
Constellation
Options
Washers and Dryers

No, it´s not commercial use, we use it at home. The problem is that the top washer always leaks and reaches the sensor and the machine stops. then we have to dry it and wait for the machine to return again. It´s happening all the time and so we´re not using the top washer anymore but we want it working and I want to know if this is the warranty period. We bought it Jul 23 2020

0 Likes
SamsungStephanie
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Washers and Dryers

Let me look into this for you. In your previous message you said it was a showroom item, did you mean you purchased the unit from Home Depot as a floor model or display model?

Can you please provide me with your full model code as well?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
useruzscvHIdpi
Constellation
Options
Washers and Dryers

Yes, it was a display item. It was really new but it was display item. 

0 Likes
SamsungStephanie
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Washers and Dryers

Most like the unit would come with a one-year warranty. Take a look at the link below about washing machine leaking it might be able to help you with this.

https://www.samsung.com/us/support/troubleshooting/TSG01000977/

If the unit is still leaking after completing the troubleshooting steps in the link above we can move forward with service.

To have service set up, please feel free to reach out to us directly via one of the following options and with a link to our thread along with your full model and serial number.

1. Facebook Messenger: http://m.me/samsungsupport

2. Twitter: https://twitter.com/messages/compose?recipient_id=18768513

3. Samsung Moderator: http://bit.ly/33ipYnO

0 Likes
useruzscvHIdpi
Constellation
Options
Washers and Dryers

Tks a lot for your support but how can I say my equipment has warranty or not, Home Depot said no and I don´t have any document saying that I have warranty, only the invoice from Home depot.

0 Likes
SamsungStephanie
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Washers and Dryers

You're welcome. Send us your Bill of Sale.

Valid Bill of Sale will include:

• Store Location/Logo

• Date of purchase/delivery date

• Samsung Product Description

• Unit Price

• Total Amount Paid

• Payment Method

0 Likes
useruzscvHIdpi
Constellation
Options
Washers and Dryers

I´m trying to send the bill of sale to you but I can´t find how to do it in this message. 

0 Likes
SamsungJam
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Washers and Dryers

You can e-mail it to SamsungCommunity@sea.samsung.com and include #37631935 in the subject line

0 Likes