cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Constellation

WF45K6200AZ taking forever on rinse cycle no errors

My front-loading washing machine is taking forever and getting stuck on the rinse cycle.  I have checked the front filters, as well as the drain filters in the back with no results.  If I run the self clean it runs fine, just when there's a load of laundry in.  Help!!  There are NO errors when this occurs.

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: WF45K6200AZ taking forever on rinse cycle no errors

Did you drain the pump filter on the front of the unit? It's located near the bottom left-hand corner of the unit. you can check the user manual for more details on how to clean it. Or you can download the user manual for free at www.Samsung.com. 

After cleaning the unit you want to run a calibration mode on the unit and this is another step that will help reset the unit. Once it's done you should be able to run a normal cycle.

If the above troubleshooting steps don't help then the unit would require service. You can use the following link to find service centers in your area to do the repair.  http://www.samsung.com/us/support/service/location.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.