cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
useroJ3qucXiwA
Constellation

WF50K7500A washing machine using HD39J1230GW adapter (laundry) - Unable to send auth code to the dev

JUMP TO SOLUTION

As the subject says, I have a WF50K7500A washing machine using HD39J1230GW adapter (laundry).  I purchased this back in... 2016... or so.  I purchased the adapter with the hopes that I could use the app on my phone.   I never had good success connecting it, so I decided to shelve the idea as it wasn't critical.

I decided to get back to it.  Here's what happens:

1. I start the app and get into the devices and hit the washing machine, and select "with buttons"

2. I get all the way through the AP setup.  It finds the washer, finds my router, logs into my router all fine.

3. It gets almost to the end of the setup, where I'm supposed to "sit back and relax" and it pops up a window that says "Unable to send auth code to the device.  Please try again." with OK buttong.  I press OK and go back to step 1 above.

I can't get past this.  It's not asking for the 1111122222 password.  My LTE is off.  Everything seems to be going great... until it isn't.  Any help is appreciated.

Thanks,

Chris

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: WF50K7500A washing machine using HD39J1230GW adapter (laundry) - Unable to send auth code to ...

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Are both devices connected to the same 2.4 GHz Wi-Fi band? Have you tried reinstalling the app or using a different device?

3 REPLIES 3
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: WF50K7500A washing machine using HD39J1230GW adapter (laundry) - Unable to send auth code to ...

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Are both devices connected to the same 2.4 GHz Wi-Fi band? Have you tried reinstalling the app or using a different device?

useroJ3qucXiwA
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION
That was it. Forgot that the SSID is the same for both 2.4 and 5. Shut down the 5 and both connected to the 2.4 and all worked well. Thanks.

Chris
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Great! You are welcome.