JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Washing Machine Continuously Spinning/Rinsing (All Models)

(Topic created: 04-22-2020 09:30 AM)
userOZ8RL6hEby
Constellation
Options
Washers and Dryers

My wife has hated this washer since we got it. Sometimes it works correctly but most often not. It runs on and on with rinse and spin for hours. I have to shut it off and usually put it on the quick wash setting to get it to finish. I saw in your notes that there might be air in the lines. No air! Also reset the machine by unplugging the power and holding the start/ pause button for ten seconds. Neither fixed this issue. She wants it thrown in the ditch but as a life long mechanic I'm sure there must be a cure? Is there any recalls on this washer on this problem? Is there a fix for this issue? Thanks, Frank Ward

304 Replies
user6opyvmfmMY
Constellation
Options
Washers and Dryers

Started to spin but stopped. Won’t spin. 

0 Likes
user6opyvmfmMY
Constellation
Options
Washers and Dryers

Could the drain pump motor be going out? 

0 Likes
user6opyvmfmMY
Constellation
Options
Washers and Dryers
Still having issues with my washer. What can I do? I have rebalanced it, took the drain pump motor off. Checked all wires on washer and on motherboard. What could be wrong
0 Likes
userkeXNsT2l84
Astronaut
Options
Washers and Dryers

I am having the same problem. Did you find out what was wrong?? How did you fix it

0 Likes
usern5Ub7re2ic
Astronaut
Options
Washers and Dryers

Link does not work. Im having same issues

0 Likes
SamsungCaleb
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Washers and Dryers

Just to confirm have you tried calibrating your washer? You can do that by doing the following: 

-Calibrate your washer.

Your washer senses the weight of your load to determine how much water to deliver. Recalibrating the weight detection ensures that the right amount of water is being used.

The two buttons to press for Calibration Mode varies between models, and you can see your user manual for the steps specific to your model. Here is the most common method:

Note: On some models, you do step 2 while the washer is already on. On other models, you start with the washer off, hold the two buttons, and then touch Power to turn on the washer while holding the buttons.

1. Remove everything from your washer.
  2. Simultaneously press and hold Temp. and Delay End for 3 seconds until Cb appears on the display.
  3. Press Start/Pause. The tub will rotate back and forth for 1-3 minutes, then display EnEnd, or 0, then turn off. The washer is now calibrated.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

userfqksvyb1iv
Constellation
Options
Washers and Dryers

We are experiencing the exact same issue. Did you ever find a solution?

0 Likes
usersfM04rqitz
Constellation
Options
Washers and Dryers

I am having the same problem. Any new information on a fix?

0 Likes
SamsungAdam
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Washers and Dryers

Can you please send me your full model number and serial number in a private message?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
userV6w9dlGv9v
Constellation
Options
Washers and Dryers

Has anyone figured our this problem? All I see is Samsung replying with send them private messages. 

0 Likes