cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
StephenG
Constellation

Washer WA40J3000AW/AA stops during rinse and changes load size to extra large and fills with water

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Washer WA40J3000AW/AA stops during rinse cycle and changes load size to extra large and fills with water and then stops. This happens with no clothes in washer, large load or small load. I have to then turn off, turn on and switch to spin cycle to drain the water out of the clothes. 

I can duplicate this by starting the washer on rinse/spin cycle only. 

What could be causing this?

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Washer WA40J3000AW/AA stops during rinse and changes load size to extra large and fills with ...

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@userg39jN56MA2 Be happy to look into that, Can you drop a Private Message with the full serial number of the washer? https://bit.ly/2mQxylV

36 REPLIES 36
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Washer WA40J3000AW/AA stops during rinse and changes load size to extra large and fills with ...

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@userg39jN56MA2 Be happy to look into that, Can you drop a Private Message with the full serial number of the washer? https://bit.ly/2mQxylV

userLErzaVG3Bs
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Not really sure how this is marked as solved. Not one solution in the whole thread. Once again, terrible customer service on Samsung. This will be the LAST Samsung product I buy. Having the same issue. Does anyone know how to fix this?

Highlighted
user6GBnaSYYQp
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Mine does the same thing. Then it just continues to try and spin every few minutes

MFREESE
Constellation

Re: Washer WA40J3000AW/AA stops during rinse and changes load size to extra large and fills with wat

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Did you ever find the source of the problem? Our washer is doing the same thing.

Supernova

Re: Washer WA40J3000AW/AA stops during rinse and changes load size to extra large and fills with wat

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@MFREESE: Please send us a private message to http://bit.ly/2CGMMUe with the model number and the serial number of the unit.

user6opyvmfmMY
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

My washer is currently doing the same thing. What did you do to fix this? 

user6opyvmfmMY
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION
What do I do to fix this so I can wash clothes.
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

This is most likely a balancing concern. If the washing machine detects the load is unbalanced, it will drain out the water and refill it, so it can even out the load. To verify your unit is leveled correctly, please visit the link. Let us know if the symptom continues. 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

user6opyvmfmMY
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION
How can I reset the washer or rebalance? Even with no clothes in it, it continues to do the same thing