JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Washing Machine Continuously Spinning/Rinsing (All Models)

(Topic created: 08-23-2019 05:59 PM)
userOZ8RL6hEby
Constellation
Options
Washers and Dryers

My wife has hated this washer since we got it. Sometimes it works correctly but most often not. It runs on and on with rinse and spin for hours. I have to shut it off and usually put it on the quick wash setting to get it to finish. I saw in your notes that there might be air in the lines. No air! Also reset the machine by unplugging the power and holding the start/ pause button for ten seconds. Neither fixed this issue. She wants it thrown in the ditch but as a life long mechanic I'm sure there must be a cure? Is there any recalls on this washer on this problem? Is there a fix for this issue? Thanks, Frank Ward

304 Replies
userBztqICMIoQ
Astronaut
Options
Washers and Dryers

Any information on this problem?

0 Likes
SamsungJam
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Washers and Dryers

Have you tried to calibrate the unit and made sure that it's leveled?  

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

0 Likes
SamsungJam
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Washers and Dryers

Are you still needing assistance?  

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

0 Likes
userjfxXM1yy80
Astronaut
Options
Washers and Dryers
Was there a solution to this problem? Mine is doing the exact same thing.
userLErzaVG3Bs
Constellation
Options
Washers and Dryers

Not really sure how this is marked as solved. Not one solution in the whole thread. Once again, terrible customer service on Samsung. This will be the LAST Samsung product I buy. Having the same issue. Does anyone know how to fix this?

userexjfWDUV2e
Constellation
Options
Washers and Dryers

Seems like Samsung has many issues with their products, specifically front load stuff. These units constantly break and Samsung customer service always says... “i completely understand....”. I have a great idea. $200 of rolled quarters for the laundromat when you purchase. You will definitely need them!

useru9ap4LKAHq
Constellation
Options
Washers and Dryers

Hello,

I am experienceing the same issue described in this forum post. The WA40J3000AW/AA stops during the rinse cycle, changes the load size to extra large, and does not drain. I have also tried shutting off the power, starting it with just the rinse and spin, just the spin, etc., but it still does the same thing.

Please tell me what the solution is to this problem. Thanks and have a good day.

userpgJd0hZ3Ps
Constellation
Options
Washers and Dryers

Has this been taken care of does anyone know how to fix this?

0 Likes
userngMZDRR0gc
Constellation
Options
Washers and Dryers

Hello. I have exactly the same problem. There is no solution in this thread and it should not be marked as Solved. I urgently need help. Washer changes Load Size mid cycle and Temp options. All of a sudden. Washer about 2 years old.

SamsungCaleb
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Washers and Dryers

Hey! Thanks for reaching out, can I have your full model and serial number in private message?

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes