@userAAhViM4KFO I am having exactly the same problem as you, , in every detail. How did yours workout?
Here's my experience, matching yours (exact same model as listed):
- extensive grinding/washboarding noises in all phases and cycles
- multiple, often terminal 'resets' of cycles, jumping from 11 minutes left (for example) to much higher number, (19 etc). In all phases.
- multiple refills.
- Now coming up on my FOURTH visit from a technician. So far they replaced: ----main motor (still under warranty, barely, at 4.8 years). no change.
---main motor wire harness (i found this to be extremely unlikely to fix mechanical grinding, but tech insisted - it did not fix anything).
- There is NO error codes ever displayed and no indication that the CPU/board is malfunctioning. It is a mechanical issue.
- SERVICE HISTORY: I have advised EACH tech (different each time) that I believed it was the clutch assembly due to grinding noise, weak agitation and issues with changing cycles. All of them ignored me until I insisted that the most recent tech (who changed the wire harness to no result) listen to the full cycle. When he heard the grinding he immediately said, "the clutch." it was irritating to see him 'discover' this after i told 3 straight techs the same thing, but whatever, at least now we're on the same level.
- 4th tech is scheduled this week. he may replace clutch, but based on this thread, I am not sure that will do it.
not sure which is more frustrating, a washer that can't last 5 years or a series of techs who can't diagnose the issue, even with my suggestions.
That sounds very, very familiar. I finally called Samsung, patiently and courteously explained my experience with the service visits and politely stated that enough is enough. The Customer Rep agreed and put me on the track for Samsung to replace my washer with a new one. A few days later I was informed by a different Samsung representative that since that model washer is no longer being manufactured they could not send a replacement (must be same model) so they would simply refund my purchase price.
They asked for a copy of my purchase receipt. I no longer had it, but I did have a copy of the delivery invoice showing the date and retailer where I purchased my washer and dryer. It took a little time but I finally got a check from Samsung for the full price. I'm pleased with the outcome but very frustrated that it had to take so long. I really just wanted my washer to work again.
As it is, I love my new LG washer. And I like my Samsung phone. But I'll never purchase another Samsung appliance.
I hope my experience helps. Good luck with your washer.