cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
userMI43oz9ebH
Astronaut

Re: Washer WA48J7700AW Lid Broke

JUMP TO SOLUTION
Good luck! I will never buy products from Samsung again. They are horrible at taking care of customers. Lesson learned. Expensive lesson.
userMI43oz9ebH
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Me too. No more Samsung products at all. 

userqpvvi3oZCq
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Is the recall still active? I had no idea a recall was even going on. I just had the SAME issue with my washer. The top washer lid hinge (but on the right side) snapped off the corner to my lid. But just the right side, it's like the hing is stuck some how? the other corner with the right hinge is still fine and opens and closes like normal. 

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

userqpvvi3oZCq, you can find more information regarding the top load washer recall here: Link

saraphina-28
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Okay this same thing happened to me ! And they said that they won’t cover it !!!!

Highlighted
saraphina-28
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION
Could you help me ?? Same exact issue , they sent a guy out and then said that they won’t cover it ! Not even a year old and the left side hinge is broken 👺
userVXMwSIOnGm
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Exact same thing happened to me. After the warranty repair and top broke at the hinge, I've just fought it for the last year and a half. I have to put a brick on top to hold it down.  Trying to find a place to buy a lid. Hoping i can install myself.

mrchrisruggles@gmail.com

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@ userVXMwSIOnGm Oh my. I would like to investigate this. Please send a Private Message here: http://bit.ly/2Kq3B5F with the full model and serial numbers of the washing machine? 

userqoFEPCnapu
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I just read this post and have the same exact problem.  Did the recall.  Had a tech come out and now my left hinge is cracked at the plastic.  Catchs when you open lid.  Same gently used.  Please help Samsung.

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Could you send a private message with your full model and serial number? http://bit.ly/2ihPL97

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.