JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Washer WW22K6800AW missing detergent drawer parts for liquid detergent and bleach

(Topic created: 09-13-2021 11:29 AM)
MichaelK
Asteroid
Options
Washers and Dryers

According to the manual my washer should have come with two parts for the detergent drawer, "liquid detergent container" and "drawer bleach". These parts were not included with my washer, and I cannot find how to order them. My washer was purchased new on 2/27/2020. Please advise.

This issue was also reported in the following topic, but I cannot reply to it (I assume because it is marked as solved):

Solved: Washer WW22K6800AW - Am I missing something in the... - Samsung Community - 1777070

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
MichaelK
Asteroid
Options
Washers and Dryers

I was not able to find the parts in any diagram on samsungparts.com. However a very helpful agent at J&J was able to find a diagram and identify the parts so I could order them. For reference the parts are:

DC61-03510A

$4.75

DC97-19243A

$11.75

View solution in context

0 Likes
2 Replies
SamsungAl
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Washers and Dryers

All replaceable parts can be found on www.samsungparts.com or you can call into our parts department, J&J International at 800-627-4368.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
Solution
MichaelK
Asteroid
Options
Washers and Dryers

I was not able to find the parts in any diagram on samsungparts.com. However a very helpful agent at J&J was able to find a diagram and identify the parts so I could order them. For reference the parts are:

DC61-03510A

$4.75

DC97-19243A

$11.75

View solution in context

0 Likes