cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Constellation

Re: Washer Won't Start

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Yes all cycles and no air message. It turns on, I press play and it starts then beeps and stops. I can press play again and it does the same thing.  I think it's the control board but I can't find a part number. 

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I recommend reaching out to our part distributor, J & J Parts, at 800-627-4368 they can assist with the part number. Since we completed all troubleshooting steps then the next step would be service. You can use the following link to locate a service center near you to do the repair. https://www.samsung.com/us/support/service/.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

It seems my washing machine is having the same problem as others on this Community Board. I tested the power supply is working just fine. But when I try to start any cycle, I press Start and it beeps twice. Would someone care to check and see if it's a recall error? Or let me know otherwise how to proceed please? 

Model: WA48J7700AW/A2

S/N: <hidden>

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Nevermind. My wife showed me where I was holding down the button instead of quickly pressing it. It's working fine now!

@user4P64Voxw5m wrote:

It seems my washing machine is having the same problem as others on this Community Board. I tested the power supply is working just fine. But when I try to start any cycle, I press Start and it beeps twice. Would someone care to check and see if it's a recall error? Or let me know otherwise how to proceed please? 

Model: WA48J7700AW/A2

S/N: 0E6E5AUGB03408M

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Wonderful! Have a fantastic day! 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I push power to turn on but and push the start/pause button and washer will not start and it has no codes on the screen

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I'm sorry to hear that, do you see any flashing lights or error codes on the washer? Also, have you tried to power cycle the washer? 

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.