Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Washer Won't Start

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hello David, if you would like for us to look into this, please send us a private message here: Link

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

My washer is doing the same thing it starts but not the cycle, it's on,, front loader Samsung led . Door is locked 

Highlighted
Nebula

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Just checking in to see if you still needing assistance.  If so, please clarify, are you stating that the unit is getting power, but the cycle will not start, and the door is locked.  I have also included links for troubleshooting guides for your issues.  Please reach out to us if assistance is still needed afterward.  Please send the complete serial number.

1. Is the Unit Getting Power?
  2. Do you get any Error Codes?
  3. Does it make any noises or sounds?
  4. Is the door latch loose?
Highlighted
Supernova

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Thank you for that information. At this point, we would recommend having a certified Samsung tech take a look at the unit. According to the serial number provided the warranty on the unit expired 12/31/2015. Please advise if you would like to proceed with a certified tech. 

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have same model and it does same thing did you ever figure out the problem 

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I agree, Samsung appliances are bad piece of crapp. I have their washer/dryer and fridge, all bought brand new less than 4 years back. While the fridge leaks water at the bottom (water collects under the food tray and eventually leaks on the floor), the washer start button as well as control panel freezes. I replaced the control panel circuit board but it did not help. Washer looks great from the outside but horrible product. I rotate the round disk and randomly press start button, several hundred times and one of them clicks. This is not normal but thats the work around I found. 

Samsung guys, are you listening. Stop sending offers to buy extra warranty, rather work on making products better. Will never ever by any Samsung product, not even TV or cell phone.

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Same issue here.

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Did you ever find a way to fix your washer? My Samsung started doing the exact same thing yesterday and to no avail I can’t find a way to fix it. I drained the water, turned it off for a night with same results. 

Highlighted
Supernova

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@userCsD6LZHXJD: When was the last time the debris filter was cleaned?

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Yes the debris filter is clean, I keep getting a diagnostic code 9E.