Original topic:

Washer and Dryer Delivery/installations issues

(Topic created on: 4/11/21 5:39 PM)
userbfcIHXj5zC
Constellation
Options
Washers and Dryers

I bought a samsung washer and dryer along with the pedestals the delivery people said they were the wrong pedestals and samsung says they are correct pedestals the washer was installed incorrectly with the hot water going to the cold and the cold water going to the hot which has damaged a load of wash now and the pedestals are now useless because the washer washer was not placed on top of it, i am trying to send back the dryer before it arrives and i keep being told to press the cancel button and there is none i now have 2 worthless pedestals that need to be returned and instead of having a human being talk to me and resolve these issues i get a computer voice on the phone saying sorry i do not understand or referring me back to the website.

0 Likes
1 Reply
SamsungAl
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Washers and Dryers

You're going to need to talk to the E-Commerce department directly about this. They'll be able to assist you further. Their number is 855-726-8721.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.