JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Washer and Dryer Pair - Both Defective

(Topic created: 06-20-2022 04:27 PM)
user1RMr9WnNZr
Constellation
Options
Washers and Dryers

Purchased a washer/dryer package early May, both failed immediately. Annoying tapping noise from dryer and the washing machine drum moves violently causing the door to bang loudly against the case during initial stage of spin. All load sizes and the unit is levelled correctly. A 3rd party, Tekniton sent to repair and technicians agreed operation was not correct. 4 visits later (and 4 days off work) washer still not fixed, new dampers, new springs and now they want to change the whole drum. Oh, and dryer issue improved but now intermittent. Desperately want to speak to someone who can help make this right. All I want is a refund or to exchange the pair for something else. Samsung please help fix this.

Ticket <HIDDEN>

Model: WF50A8500AV/A5

Ticket <HIDDEN>

Model: DVE50A8500V/A3

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Washers and Dryers

Hello, I can definitely understand your frustration with this situation. If you would like, you can reach out to any of the moderators here by clicking on our name and selecting private message. If you provide your ticket numbers in your message, we can look up your case, provide any updates on the status, and also look for any other resolution options available at this time. We appreciate your patience during this time as we work to get this resolved as quickly as possible. 

View solution in context

1 Reply
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Washers and Dryers

Hello, I can definitely understand your frustration with this situation. If you would like, you can reach out to any of the moderators here by clicking on our name and selecting private message. If you provide your ticket numbers in your message, we can look up your case, provide any updates on the status, and also look for any other resolution options available at this time. We appreciate your patience during this time as we work to get this resolved as quickly as possible.