Original topic:

Washer banging noise during spin cycle

(Topic created: 05-18-2021 05:18 AM)
Janjua
Constellation
Options
Washers and Dryers

I recently purchased a Washer WA54R7200AV and within 2 weeks it started making loud noise during the spin cycle. As of Friday it started banging around when it starts the spin cycle and gives error code "UR". I setup a service appointment which is assigned to SIS VA Inc for Friday 5/21 . Reading the reviews of that company doesn't instill any confidence that my issue will be resolved in timely manner. 

Did anyone else run into this issue? What was the outcome? 

Thanks

0 Likes
3 Replies
Cyberbuilder
Galaxy
Options
Washers and Dryers
Usually this code is caused by the washer being unlevel. Check the feet and level the set and see if it improves. If not, also make sure the clothes aren't being bunched up on one side more than the other.
Janjua
Constellation
Options
Washers and Dryers

Checked several times to ensure machine is leveled and ran washer with different loads with same result. 😞

Cyberbuilder
Galaxy
Options
Washers and Dryers
Might be the drum tensioning is off then. I would suggest proceeding with having the repair people come out for your fix. Most of the Samsung repair techs are poorly rated, but I've never had a bad experience. Worst ever was that the part was backordered. I waited a week, then they couldn't get the part. They replaced the machine for free the following week and installed it. Hope you get the outcome you're looking for!
0 Likes