cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
userBllhu9kySD
Astronaut

Washer door gasket for wf45k6500

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I am trying to find a gasket/seal for the foor on my Samsung wf45k6500av/a2 model washer. A parts place couldn't tell me the part number for this and could therefore not help me. Anyone know the correct gasket for this machine (6/2016) and/or where to get it? Thanks, Bill

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Washer door gasket for wf45k6500

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Unfortunately we cannot provide parts numbers as these are subject to change without prior notification, and we don't want to give you a wrong part number. However, you are welcome to check www.samsungparts.com or you can call them at 800-627-4368 directly. 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.
Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Washer door gasket for wf45k6500

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Unfortunately we cannot provide parts numbers as these are subject to change without prior notification, and we don't want to give you a wrong part number. However, you are welcome to check www.samsungparts.com or you can call them at 800-627-4368 directly. 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.
Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in original post