cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Constellation

Washer is stuck on spin cycle

My washer is stuck on spin cycle goes down to 5 and then back to 9 I have to power it of if not it keeps on repeating it for ever 

8 REPLIES 8
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Washer is stuck on spin cycle

I do apologize for the inconvenience, can you provide me with your model number?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Highlighted
Constellation

Wf42h5200ap/a2

Highlighted
Constellation

Be honest with all these peple having the same issue.  Tell them it is the PCB that is the problem.  That Samsmug knows about it but refuses to accept responsibility for defective parts that they know are defective.  

Highlighted
Constellation

Nothing described here fixes the issue.  My washer (MDL WA48H7400AW/A2) will not spin in the spin cyce.  It will spin during the wash cycle but not the spin cycle.  This remains constant no matter which wash mode I use.  The problem IS NOT a balance issue, IS NOT a suspension issue, IS NOT a motor issue, it is a PCB issue.  Seems that Samsmug wants me to buy replacement parts for a $1,000 machine that is only a few years old or buy a new machine.  After researching I have found that this is a common problem across several models and affects hundreds of machines, yet Samsmug refuses to acknowlege it or accept any responsibility for the defective PCB.

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

@user7WziERf0lU

Have you tried to clean the pump filter located on the front of the washer bottom left-hand side? There should be a compartment door there. Please clean that out and try to run another cycle.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Highlighted
Constellation

Yes I have cleaned the pump filter and it does the same thing 

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Does it show any error codes? How long have you had the unit? You can use the following link to locate a service center in your area to do the repair  http://www.samsung.com/us/support/service/location

Highlighted
Constellation

No error code I've had this unit since 2015