JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Washing Machine Continuously Spinning/Rinsing (All Models)

(Topic created: 02-28-2019 07:45 PM)
userOZ8RL6hEby
Constellation
Options
Washers and Dryers

My wife has hated this washer since we got it. Sometimes it works correctly but most often not. It runs on and on with rinse and spin for hours. I have to shut it off and usually put it on the quick wash setting to get it to finish. I saw in your notes that there might be air in the lines. No air! Also reset the machine by unplugging the power and holding the start/ pause button for ten seconds. Neither fixed this issue. She wants it thrown in the ditch but as a life long mechanic I'm sure there must be a cure? Is there any recalls on this washer on this problem? Is there a fix for this issue? Thanks, Frank Ward

304 Replies
Samsung_6mo2rbw
Astronaut
Options
Washers and Dryers

Nred to buy a washer machine

0 Likes
userYmvCsJyVXV
Constellation
Options
Washers and Dryers

Hello,

I just replaced my stator motor and bell sensor which is what a technician said was giving me a motor error code. My washer is having the same problem still. It will get to the rinse and spin cycle at 8 mins, work down to 4 mins and repeat the cycle over and over until I turn off the machine. How can I fix this? Do I need to reset the codes? Can I factory reset the machine? Some times it doesn’t even spin to full speed and the cloths stay soaked and I have to ring them out before putting in the dryer. I look forward to your response. @samsung978531

SamsungKim1
Supernova
Options
Washers and Dryers

Can I have your serial number via private message?

0 Likes
userYmvCsJyVXV
Constellation
Options
Washers and Dryers

<hidden> please let me know if u need anything else. 

0 Likes
userm5naEIKqrb
Astronaut
Options
Washers and Dryers

What was the fix, I am having the same issue. It is super annoying!!!!! Please let me know!!!

0 Likes
SomeCoolUserNam
Constellation
Options
Washers and Dryers

I go to start the washer, it makes some clicking sounds attempts to drain, the pump starts, then just sits there and does nothing.  The wash, rinse, and spin lights are light (which I find odd).  Tried unplugging, etc.  Not sure where to trouble shoot first.

Anyone have any thoughts?

0 Likes
Glo94
Constellation
Options
Washers and Dryers

When I start a load my washer will either repeat the wash cycle or repeat the spin cycle. If it does it when it is at the wash cycle it adds the water and then my washer will beep and then drain the water and add new water. For the spin cycle it will add water and never get to where it actually spins, it will drain the water and continue to add water. It was only doing this once in a while now it is every load. I have only had this washer for four years. I would like to know what to do to fix this problem. It seems like a lot of people are having similar problems with their washers.

Anonymous
Not applicable
Options
Washers and Dryers

I would be happy to look into this further for you. Please send a PM with your model code and serial number.

0 Likes
useruBAcs6SZzP
Constellation
Options
Washers and Dryers

I’m having this same issue. Please help! Model wa50k8600aw/a2

0 Likes
SamsungKim1
Supernova
Options
Washers and Dryers

Can I have your serial number via private message?

0 Likes