cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
userwNDmkWjncA
Constellation

Washer shakes violently, UE error

Hello there, I've had my washer for a littler over 5 years. Just recently its been showing me a UE error which is an unbalanced load. I have tried every algorithm for trying to find a "balanced load". I've ew distributed clothes in all which ways, tried different load sizes, and the only thing that works is adding about 8 small to medium items in to wash. I cannot wash a single heavy item or a normal sized load without the washer banging violently around and showing me the UE error. If I'm not paying attention the washer will also spin, rinse, spin, rinse, spin, rinse until it throws itself too off balanced. Please help. Model number wa45h7000aw/a2.

3 REPLIES 3
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Washer shakes violently, UE error

userwNDmkWjncA
Constellation

no, not helpful. I've already said that I've redistributed the clothes and tried different load sizes and THE ONLY THING THAT WORKS IS PUTTING IN A FEW SMALL TO MEDIUM SIZED ITEMS. 

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

If you have already tried the troubleshooting steps above, we can look into other options to resolve this concern. Please send us a private message to the link below.

http://bit.ly/2hQXHNu

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.