cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
userB57XnMJWZO
Asteroid

Washer stops during cycle with no error codes

My WF45H6300AG/A2 01 is stopping right after a cycle is started, no error codes, if you start the cycle the drain pump runs a few seconds then the door unlocks and it still displays the time left in the cycle but never finishes the cycle, resetting the breaker/power makes it works sometimes. Washer serial number is [edit]

10 REPLIES 10
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Washer stops during cycle with no error codes

We are sorry to hear about this. Have you cleaned the debris filter and checked the drain line?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

userB57XnMJWZO
Asteroid

userB57XnMJWZO
Asteroid

I am in the process of checking the hose for obstructions now, hard to get to the rear of the unit at the moment, but also I want to add that we had severe thunderstorms on the same night the machine manfunctioned, the power to our home cycled on and off several times while the washer was in a cycle, then the next morning it wouldnt complete the wash cycle.

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

When you put the hose back in the drain, make sure it is no more than 6 inches into the drain pipe.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

userB57XnMJWZO
Asteroid

The drain hose is clear, what was Samsung thinking putting a hose on that the entire washer has to be disassembled to check it. Any other suggestion? I am mechanically inclined and have worked in the repair industry for many years so nothing is out of my repair/testing range.

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Does this happen on all cycles and load sized?

userB57XnMJWZO
Asteroid

Yes we tried 4-5 other cycles and just so happens we had a large comforter in there when it started having issues but we managed to get it washed, then we tried a small load of a 4-5 shirts and still does the same thing, it will wash it you fiddle with it for awhile, seems to do better with shutting the breaker off for 10 mins then trying again. Any other suggestions? Thanks for your help!

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

At this point, we recommend having it serviced by a qualified technician. If you want to continue self repair, the service manual is available from samsungparts.com.

userB57XnMJWZO
Asteroid

Itll be going to the landfill tommorow, this was my first and last Samsung appliance, it leaked, clogged and broke down too many times to be only 3 years old, NEVER AGAIN !