cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Washer stuck in spin cycle WF42H5000AW

@userNE5dGwe45A: Would you happen to have a transaction number that we could look into?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

userNE5dGwe45A
Constellation

The tech found the board is an old software version requiring update and also there is a support bearing in the back that is deteriorated causing the drum to not spin concentrically.  According to the updated board that fixes part of the problem, and the drum support bearing the other part. I hope that resolves it, but frankly the white metal support is not really the correct metal alloy for a wet application in presence of detergents. 

userPQygPDPWPX
Constellation

I'm having the same problem  with my washer. It stuck in the spin cycle. And the model number is the same.

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

@ userPQygPDPWPX Can you send a private message here: https://bit.ly/2mQxylV with the serial number of the washer as well as any error codes you receive? I would be happy to look into it. 

useraNTkIvLjwU
Asteroid

This is insane. We bought a new home November 21, these were brand new in the house when when bought it. So 5 months in and now it doesnt work. We already had to have someone come out and fix the Samsung refridge that stopped cooling and it took about a month. Lost everything. I can assure you that i will NEVER purchase a Samsung appliance again. We were looking at a diswasher too, forget  that, spend 5-800 to just have it stop working in a few months. 

useraNTkIvLjwU
Asteroid

So ours is out of warranty by 5 months, this is crazy, never again, and the troubleshooting is stellar, is it level, yes, oh then have a tech come out. Garbage, goodbye samsung

userCnfGmKali7
Astronaut

Same sh.. here. Couple months out of warranty and it does not finish the cycle. Samsung - you lost another customer

userojcArY2M21
Constellation

Re: Washer stuck in spin cycle WV55M9600AW/A5

Ours is under warranty and I have been a moth without it since we have had multiple repairs. I will never buy a Samsung product again 

useryP7KpnsEtr
Constellation

Mine is only 8 or 9 months old. .  Samsung definitely lost my business.   it gets to 6 minutes in the spin cycle and resets to 10 minutes- over and over and over... 

userMG7njlva15
Constellation

I just experienced this problem with my Samsung washer which I’ve had for 1.5 year s. (Front load). I also unfortunately bought a samsung refregerator with French door design and have gone through 3 icemakers...which work for maybe a month. After the fact and research I learned there are over 3K complaints about Samsung refrigerator icemakers for specific models. Now I’m learning about the front load washer which up till now was working great. Apparently there are design issues here, and given there aren’t isolated means that the manufacture is aware of these matters. There is a class action suit currently against Samsung on icemakers. I will never again purchase Samsung products. I can’t afford to go out and replace my washer now, and hoping I can get this fixed. Things happen but with Samsung appears to be a pattern here, not so much with androids, or TVs...I have a Samsung 4K and it’s great. But in appliances something is amiss here.