cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
donnyscan
Asteroid

Washer stuck in spin cycle WF45K6500A

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Our washer is constantly getting stuck on the last spin cycle and reverting back to rinse and spin.  It seems to get to about 9mins and spins for about 5 mins only to go back to 15-16 mins and begin to rinse and spin again.  The cycle repeats itself if you don’t catch it and turn of the machine.  Its stuck in the spin cycle.  We bought the washer on 05-19-17 so its only over a year old and I’m concerned Samsung will not honor a fix.  Has anyone else had this problem?  Any idea’s how to fix?  I was going to try and calibrate the machine tonight. 

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Washer stuck in spin cycle WF45K6500A

JUMP TO SOLUTION

If this is happening to your unit, Test if the same thing happens while the unit is empty. If it does, then repairs are recommended. You can private message us here with your model code and serial number for repair details. 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.
Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

118 REPLIES 118
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Are you getting any error messages? Does this occur on all cycles?

donnyscan
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

No error messages at all.  Yes it seems to occur in every cycle.  I did do a calibration last night (hold temp and delay button) and then ran a cycle with no close.  Seemed to work, but I think the problem is when clothes are in the wash.  I also cleaned all the drains which were not clogged at all.  Do you have any idea what is going on?  I have read this looks to be a common problem with this model.  

Samsung tech support was supposed to call me back at 530pm yesterday to trouble shoot and no one called.  

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

If this is happening to your unit, Test if the same thing happens while the unit is empty. If it does, then repairs are recommended. You can private message us here with your model code and serial number for repair details. 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.
Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

donnyscan
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Cole, When I get home today from work I will send you the serial number.  Hopefully its on the front of the unit as I cannot access the back easily.  

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Thank you, I do wanna inform you that your washer also includes the sticker decal in the inside by the door. 

user3skYYosLnp
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

We have very similar problem.

First noticed this morning, it was fluctuating between 6 and 11 minutes, so assume it has to be Spin cycle.

Did filter clean, self clean+.

Run Quick Wash and now it is doing 16 and 19 minutes back and forth during Rinse.

So stopped the washer, power it off, change cycle from Quick Wash to Rinse+Spin.

Now new cycle is 19 minutes, came down to 7 minutes to Spin cycle and now back to 12 again, repeating the morning behavior between 7 and 12.

Already called support line and submit my initial purchase receipt from last June and it is so strange literally used for little over a year and facing this problem. Also there is no error code in display whatsoever.

Just run calibration and will post if behavior changes after calibration.

Edit after 2 hours from Calibration, Run normal mode and during rinse it is going back and forth between 12 and 15 minutes mark and I had recorded 5 minutes of video as well if Samsung is inetrested in seeing it.

Edit: 8/20/18. At this point it is 3+ weeks. First diagnosis that motor went wrong, cosnsumed more than a week, after replacting motor, washer went completely dead. Technician advised not to run washer and now it has to replace drum and whole nineyard parts. It took another 2 weeks for Samsung to approve and receive new parts. Expecting same repair company to repair in coming days. So this ordeal w/o washer for 3+ weeks is already taking toll. Will post about 2nd diagnosis and repair result.

userQaK3kpJoUS
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Same issue on our WF42H. Stuck in spin, rinse, spin, rinse. Cleaned everything, recalibrated. Still doing the same thing. Is there a fix?

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@userQaK3kpJoUS   We are sorry to hear about this. Please send your model and serial numbers to this link.

EEked Out
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have a wf56h9100 and it does the same thing. Help please