cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Janeen
Constellation

Re: Washer stuck in spin cycle WF45K6500A

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Can you post the link to the YouTube video you used?  I’ve been having this problem for over a year and can’t afford a service call right now.  I bought my washer in 2013 so I have no warranty.  Thanks

userYZWErCuW1k
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

here it is .the wire clinger that is attahced to the drum was the one which was broken and I used ziptie to fix it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C2k3w6suShU&t=1s

Repairing a Samsung front-loading washer? This video demonstrates the proper and safe way to disassemble a washing machine and how to access parts that may need to be tested and/or replaced. Here is a list of the most common washer problems: Washer not spinning Washer is making loud noise Washer ...
usergBlzr7fSJv
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION
I am having the same exact problem. How long into the video was the problem addressed? The only thing I saw that was even close was the pump assembly wire retainer at the 5:25 mark. Was this the wire?
userh01WoH4XIa
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

We are having the same issue. Called my appliance repair guy. He says he won’t work on Samsung because he gives warranty with all repairs and will not warranty Samsung products. He says this product is not worth the cost of repair and we are better off replacing with a more reputable brand.

userYZWErCuW1k
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

if it was a same issue . please fix by using ziptie. watch this video how to open up

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C2k3w6suShU&t=1s

Repairing a Samsung front-loading washer? This video demonstrates the proper and safe way to disassemble a washing machine and how to access parts that may need to be tested and/or replaced. Here is a list of the most common washer problems: Washer not spinning Washer is making loud noise Washer ...
userJWRNEvFqLC
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have solved this. If you take the cover off the back of the washer (Big silver colored panel) it has 2 screws. Remove them and push up on the panel. It will slide up and pull the bottom out to remove. The problem is now staring you on the face. Bottom right side there is a clip holding wires. This is more than likely broken. Take the screen out that was holding it in place and replace it with a zip tie. My ground wire was also broken and I repaired this as well. The issue is the clip being loose causes the vibration sensor to trip. Works perfectly ever since. 

userrOaKNqvbif
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Same EXACT thing is happening with mine and i got it when the recall happened with my other Samsung washer in late 2017.

A washer should last longer than 2 flying years!

userMWEI2oG3XS
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

E4A02AA8-0CC6-40D2-A33A-B3BCE46B3B32.jpeg

3B51E446-01AB-43F3-92B2-35377A26CD17.jpeg

When you open up the back of the washer by removing the large silver panel, you should see a white plastic clip holding some wires via zip ties. It may be loose or snapped off, causing vibrations/rattling - and that is keeping it from progressing into the fast spin cycle (leaving it at 6-8 minutes)... secure it using zip ties so it will not vibrate. THIS FIXED MINE! See my pix! 

Highlighted
CAUser-Donnie
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Here is my solution:

1.remove the sliver panel of from the back of the machine, tie the white bracket A back tho the plates.

Capture1.PNG

2. There is blue color wire B which was disconnected from the black adapter by vibration of the machine.  I use an extention wire C to conect the both ends to the black adapter again.

Capture2.PNG

Samsung need to consider to recall those wahsers. It's a thousand dollars unit. The root cause is the screw for the bracket is loosing, the wire was damaged by the vibration!!!

user4s6RWuB311
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I am having the same problem with mine. I did everything waht i read  to solve the problem but nothing helped. Is this washer made to last less than 2 years?? Samsung need to at least honor a repair because this is a factory defect