Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Samsung Top Load Washer Stuck in a Cycle

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Please get to us as soon as you can.  

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Highlighted
userfFcf8kdpkM
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I already responded in the private message but I guess I'll send again

userWLn4YORLUn
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

What became of this. Mine is doing the same thing.

userfFcf8kdpkM
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I ended up calling Samsung recall department and they said the model I have was part of the recall. I opted to have the recall repair service done by a local Samsung service, in my case it was Service Quick, but the actual problem was determined by the technician to be loose shock mounts or something so he had to come back again to fix the actual problem. 

userDoouwdGd8q
Constellation

Re: Washer stuck in spin cycle WF45K6500A

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Same problem happened to me in my last month in the guarntee, I followed the given advice here, I unplugged it & pressed Start/Pause for a few seconds and it worked after that for 2 months (5 times because I don't use it much). After that the problem appeared again in July, I followed the same advice & it worked another time but appeared again.

I decided that I have to contact Samsung & they sent a technician that informed me that I must change it's electric board, and as I passed the gurantee period when I contacted them, I must pay the reparing fees.

I told them that it appeared 3 months ago before the gurantee period ends & what I wrote above, they insist that as long as you didn't inform us at the time, it's my problem.

I don't accept this, because there was no permenant malfunction & no error code (They say that the machine doesn't have to show an error code, so how could I know there's a real problem). It appeared like a hicup and worked nicley after that(1st rule in IT, turn it off & on again), why would I contact them.

I need your help, I need to know the head of the customer service in the Middle East & North Africa, I'm resident in Egypt. I'll contact him / her personally via LinkedIn to solve this.

Thank you in advance for your help.

user3TUcLsXwTV
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Mine is doing the same thing. Sounds like it should be a recall to me !! 

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

We are sorry to hear about this. Please send the model and serial numbers to this PM Link.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

RepairGuy
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Ok guys, i know you are all frustrating about this issue, but i have a solution for washer with VRT technology, which stuck on the spin cycle. 

Problem is with a broken bracket  (here is a link where you read about it and how to fix it) which triggering vibration sensor. When the washer goes to the spin cycle it starts to vibrate a lot and that broken bracket hit the drum, again and again, triggering vibration sensor. When sensor triggered, machine thinks that load unbalanced and will try to distribute load inside the drum. If it unsuccessful till 9 min left or so, timer will jump up to 15-19 min again trying to distribute load.