cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
userO7wHGPw3bt
Constellation

Re: Washer stuck in spin cycle WF45K6500A

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Check with Samsung at www.samsung.com. Use the chat feature. There was a recall on mine with a FREE fix. You will need to give them the Model and Serial numbers.

user02bhJP2UZV
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

What was the solution here?  I am having the same issue with model WA50K8600A.  

userKbXbsa8P5u
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Having exactly same issue. Technician come and said it could be door lock or main board. To fix door lock or would cost 300 and if this doesn't work next step would be motherboard at 350.... Obviously fixing this makes little sense as cost of fixing is almost same as new machine plus there is no guarantee it will fix the issue. 

Maschine will finish the cycle only when empty. 

Solutions?

Highlighted
user78vq50L45U
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I've had my WF42H for less than 3 1/2 years, and it just started doing this about a month ago. It's incredibly irritating to know that my washing machine is younger than my cat, but seems to have died first. 8/10 loads will not finsih, and I have to just hope that the washer will at least get to the last spin cycle so I can stop the washer and take the clothes out and toss them into the dryer. If it gets stuck in a wash or rinse cycle and the clothes are soaking wet, I have to on/off/on/off until it progresses to the final spin cycle. This shouldn't be happening in basically new appliances! I'm going to try the zip-tie thing. Hopefully that's the issue..... 

userQ0kWyxazr0
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

My model wa422prhdwr/aa keeps rinsing and spinning repeatedly at the end of a cycle with clothes loaded.  This does not happen when I run a cycle withouf clothes.  Help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

For assistance with this concern, please send us a private message to the link

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

userrOaKNqvbif
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I'm having the same exact issue. No error codes appear. I'm not a happy camper. Seems like samsung washers are disposable after 2yr like their cell phones. My maytag lasted 22 yr! I should have followed my gut and got another maytag

useruQaq714wvL
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have the same issue, my washer is less than 2 years old. Very annoying Samsung service, the issue started right after I bought the washer, a technician came and said the machine is fine,  issue disappeared and off course came back after the warranty is over. I called Samsung Canada and they are not ready to take any responsibility.  

Can you kindly share how this issue was solved ? and if this is a motor issue, I thought these washers are covered for 10 years when it comes to motors, why Samsung is not taking any responsibility?

Nebula

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Thank you so much for reaching out! This forum is for support of US products and customers. As your product is a non-US model and support for these models is very limited, please seek a support team for your area. You can do so by using this the contact information listed below. 

useruQaq714wvL
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I am trying to see if there is a solution for this problem, my washer from Canada is exactly same as the ones you sell in the US.

Appreciate your help.