cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Washer stuck in spin cycle WF45K6500A

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@userXoQWv2Wj1z: Could you send us a private message with the serial number?  http://bit.ly/2ihPL97

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

user4s6RWuB311
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I am having the same issues with mine. WF45K6500A  This seems to be a defect for this series. . The washer as about 2 years old. Samsung has to do something about this. It is very frustrating 

userO7wHGPw3bt
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Check with Samsung at www.samsung.com. Use the chat feature. There was a recall on mine with a FREE fix. You will need to give them the Model and Serial numbers.

user4QY9fEP9Cf
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I’m having the same issue with the WF45K6500A. I’m curious if it’s still under warranty if someone could assist me with that or any direction toward a diagnosis would be helpful thanks !

usercKhZ2Es8PC
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Having the same issue with my samsung WF45K6200AW/A2 after 15 months.  Any updates on yours?

userjfHjSu2s03
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Having the same issue on my front loader.  Looks like an attorney would persuade then to do he right thing.

user0tdVlzGZQ2
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION
Have you gotten the problem fixed yet? Mine is happening right now and it is pissing me off
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@ user0tdVlzGZQ2 I would be happy to look into this. Can you please confirm the model and serial numbers of the washing machine in a Private Message here: http://bit.ly/2Kq3B5F

userrOaKNqvbif
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I'm having the same exact issue. No error codes appear. I'm not a happy camper. Seems like samsung washers are disposable after 2yr like their cell phones. My maytag lasted 22 yr! I should have followed my gut and got another maytag. Sounds like another class action suit against Samsung. Looking up attorney who did their last class action when the Tops flew off.

useroq4aplNKN2
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

How about burnine it