cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Constellation

Re: Washer wa40j3000aw - Flashing lights

JUMP TO SOLUTION

DId you ever get help with this because we are having the same problem.  MOdel wa40j300AW/AA.  We bought it one year ago yesterday and yesterday it stopped working!!    The lights go on, lid locks and then it just flashes with nothing happening.  If it is set to normal load that light will flash and the wash light  If it is set to spin then spin will flash along witht he spin cyle led.  Washer does not start up passed that.

HELP please

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION
hot water light flashing
Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I own this machine...  After previous issues now this is happening.  It will start to fill and about 3 minutes in it stops.  All the lights are solid with the exception of the Extra Large which blinks.  From what I read online, you have to remove the filter on the hot and cold inlets and clean them.. DONE.  Now what becasue I STILL can't use this machine?

Highlighted
Constellation

wa40j3000aw lights flashing

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have a wa40j3000aw top load washer and it has stop spinning and lights just flash and suggestions as whats going on with it

Highlighted
Astronaut

flashing lights

JUMP TO SOLUTION

bought a new samsung washer model number WA45N3050AW - When started the machine the wash and cycle selector lights flash is this normal? 

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: flashing lights

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hello! Yes, once the cycle gets started the flashing should stop.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Highlighted
Constellation

wa40j3000aw lights flashing

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have a wa40j3000aw washer and it has stop spinning and the lights are just flashing tried unplugging it and still nothing any suggestions