JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Washing Machine Continuously Spinning/Rinsing (All Models)

(Topic created: 11-17-2018 03:18 PM)
userOZ8RL6hEby
Constellation
Options
Washers and Dryers

My wife has hated this washer since we got it. Sometimes it works correctly but most often not. It runs on and on with rinse and spin for hours. I have to shut it off and usually put it on the quick wash setting to get it to finish. I saw in your notes that there might be air in the lines. No air! Also reset the machine by unplugging the power and holding the start/ pause button for ten seconds. Neither fixed this issue. She wants it thrown in the ditch but as a life long mechanic I'm sure there must be a cure? Is there any recalls on this washer on this problem? Is there a fix for this issue? Thanks, Frank Ward

304 Replies
SamsungAl
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Washers and Dryers

Try giving these troubleshooting steps a shot 🙂

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
usera4Y5jBXK5O
Astronaut
Options
Washers and Dryers

0 Likes
SamsungTam
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Washers and Dryers

May I have the model number of the unit and more details of your concern? 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

0 Likes
Falon Marie
Constellation
Options
Washers and Dryers

My washer will not complete a cycle. On a normal load it gets to the spin cycle, sounds like it starts to spin, then stops and the time goes back up. It does this over and over.  I tried to run self-clean and that won't even complete.

Anonymous
Not applicable
Options
Washers and Dryers

@ userU7ukS9yqBN I would be happy to investigate this. Please drop a private message Here with the serial number of the unit as well as if there are any errors when it cycles through? 

0 Likes
user8jKIwBOduo
Constellation
Options
Washers and Dryers

I too am seeing this issue and would appreciate any help possible on troubleshooting it.  My serial number is:  [edit]/ Model number:  WA50K8600AV/AA.  Thank you for your time.  The only error that was seen was a 5C.  I referenced this as a possible clog.  I was able to drain the lines and check for any blockages.  I put everything back together and ran the spin cycle.  It ran through the cycle and drained the excess water left in the tub, but with 1 min left restarted the cycle and moved up to 24 minutes left and began the rinse cycle again.  I attempted a self clean and it appeared to start that but could not finish it.  Not sure what could be wrong at this point.

Anonymous
Not applicable
Options
Washers and Dryers

@user8jKIwBOduo     We are sorry to hear about this. Please send a message to this PM Link, and we will be happy to assist.

0 Likes
userXrzYWcv1bS
Astronaut
Options
Washers and Dryers

Did you ever get this issue fixed?  Mine is doing same thing and I have different model

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Options
Washers and Dryers

@ userXrzYWcv1bS Please send us a Private Message Here with the full model and serial numbers of your washer. 

userLLqp8XrsVp
Constellation
Options
Washers and Dryers

My washer will not complete a cycle either.  It seems to be when it is to spin.  I have model WA45H7000AW/A2. So what is the problem?