cancel
Showing results forΒ 
Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 
Highlighted
Constellation

Re: Washing Machine Continuously Spinning/Rinsing (All Models)

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Solved - My Fix

I have a WA45H7000AW/A2 washer. It's about 5 years old. I read all the posts except for the hidden comments from the Samsung techs.

The first thing I checked was the suspension rods. Mine had the plastic collars on them and the tension felt strong.  I decided to go to Lowes where the machine was purchased. They still are selling a similar model.  I checked the new machine for stiffness to compare to mine. Up and down stiffness was the same but side to side was not.  My machine had more wobble side to side.

I removed the top again and noticed that there are foam pads to cushion the unbalanced drum. Two on the sides and one in front and back. My pads where pretty worn out.  I scraped them off and replaced them with a little more denser foam.  I just used contract cement to glue them in place.

SInce doing that, the unbalanced wobble is less which causes less or no  clutch resets. I have not had repeated spin/rinse cycles since doing that.  A cheap fix.  I was ready to purchase one of the old style used washing machines but decided to try one more time to repair.

I don't recall seeing anybody mentioning the cushion pad replacements. 

Highlighted
Constellation

time increase and stop

JUMP TO SOLUTION

My washer bought 3 years ago. When will reach the spin cycle and will spin for about 2 minutes and then starts filling with water and adds about 10 minutes to the timer.Time inclrease and stop  It will continue to do this over and over.  I have stopped the washer and put it just on the spin cycle and it will do the same thing. Why it's rinsing on the spin cycle 

What should i do???

Highlighted
Constellation

Re: time increase and stop

JUMP TO SOLUTION
My Kenmore looks brand new but acting crazy needs main control board which is now discontinued πŸ˜’
Highlighted
Astronaut

Samsung is stuck in middle of cycle

JUMP TO SOLUTION

My washer will not come out of cycle. It has the hour glass and time showing. We have tried unplugging overnight with no luck. How do I get it to work again?