JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Washing Machine Continuously Spinning/Rinsing (All Models)

(Topic created: 06-21-2019 08:56 PM)
userOZ8RL6hEby
Constellation
Options
Washers and Dryers

My wife has hated this washer since we got it. Sometimes it works correctly but most often not. It runs on and on with rinse and spin for hours. I have to shut it off and usually put it on the quick wash setting to get it to finish. I saw in your notes that there might be air in the lines. No air! Also reset the machine by unplugging the power and holding the start/ pause button for ten seconds. Neither fixed this issue. She wants it thrown in the ditch but as a life long mechanic I'm sure there must be a cure? Is there any recalls on this washer on this problem? Is there a fix for this issue? Thanks, Frank Ward

304 Replies
SamsungAl
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Washers and Dryers

@useredXpUDEyiM Was the washer professionally installed? What is the full model code of the unit?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
usergm0I9Vl8cV
Constellation
Options
Washers and Dryers

I am having this same issue, it will take hours to do a load of laundry. The washer constantly spins the clothes then starts the rinse cycle over again. Yesterday it did this for over two hours on a very small load. No error code or beeps it just keeps rinsing and spinning without unlocking the top.

userduHSV9Cg1O
Constellation
Options
Washers and Dryers

Just washed some bedding and the machine would not go into the final spin. Continued to display a Ur code then fill with water, then drain and repeat. Would not spin, just make a loud vibration noise and no spin. Then fill with water and start over. Only got this machine a few days ago. Heard horror stories about samsung washing machines and this is not a great start to my first samsung appliance. 

Samsung_VmMMwXA
Astronaut
Options
Washers and Dryers

Like I said , they look beautiful but runs like garbage. I wouldn't recommend them to anyone

userS9YeozKgY3
Asteroid
Options
Washers and Dryers

My wash cycles  seems to always stop at 13 mins. or so I have to keep starting it.  My washes now seem to take hours to finish.  It also sounds very loud.  I had someone come out to look at it and said couldn't find anything wrong, might be the board?  Any suggestions or help.  Model # WF56H9100A*

SamsungJam
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Washers and Dryers

Have you made sure that the unit is balanced?  Are you getting any error messages? 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

0 Likes
userS9YeozKgY3
Asteroid
Options
Washers and Dryers

HI,  No I am not getting any error messages.  Yes it's balanced.  My currernt load has been going for the last 1.5 hours,  I have to keep going in and pushing start over and over. 

SamsungJam
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Washers and Dryers

Could you send us a private message with your serial number?  http://bit.ly/2ihPL97

0 Likes
SamsungJam
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Washers and Dryers

Thank you. At this point, service would be needed.  Would you like us to set that up for you?  

0 Likes
userS9YeozKgY3
Asteroid
Options
Washers and Dryers

Maybe,   depends where repairman is.  When I needed my dryer fixed the closest samsung repair was 4 hours away.  How/ who will do the service?