JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Washing Machine Continuously Spinning/Rinsing (All Models)

(Topic created: 07-05-2019 02:22 PM)
userOZ8RL6hEby
Constellation
Options
Washers and Dryers

My wife has hated this washer since we got it. Sometimes it works correctly but most often not. It runs on and on with rinse and spin for hours. I have to shut it off and usually put it on the quick wash setting to get it to finish. I saw in your notes that there might be air in the lines. No air! Also reset the machine by unplugging the power and holding the start/ pause button for ten seconds. Neither fixed this issue. She wants it thrown in the ditch but as a life long mechanic I'm sure there must be a cure? Is there any recalls on this washer on this problem? Is there a fix for this issue? Thanks, Frank Ward

304 Replies
userSmxHHqtZ00
Constellation
Options
Washers and Dryers

Hello,

I have started a similar thread, emailed Samsung a couple weeks ago and have not heard back. Can someone contact me regarding this issue?

uservyq7JGux3X
Constellation
Options
Washers and Dryers

I have the same problem

user5aWdEtysHU
Astronaut
Options
Washers and Dryers

I've been having same issue which I feel like it's been this way since we purchased the washer and dryer set maybe 4 years ago; I thought it was of loading too much or blankets were too heavy but that's not the case- now it gets unbalanced and fills/empties multiple times even with a half of a load of clothes. This is very frustrating considering the price tag when purchased.  

SamsungTam
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Washers and Dryers

Hello, We're sorry to hear this. Can you provide me with your model number? 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

0 Likes
userNXqNVer673
Constellation
Options
Washers and Dryers

I am having the same issue?

how do we troubleshoot?

uservG616TJPYo
Constellation
Options
Washers and Dryers

Looks like im having the same problem as everyone else what is the solution here. My washer goes till rinse then stops and starts flashing lights

usersSJeCJwcHl
Astronaut
Options
Washers and Dryers

I've done all of these things and am still having this issue.

userrf5v17tiuA
Constellation
Options
Washers and Dryers

Can I please have the solution as I am having the exact same issues? It shows as solved but not the answer.

Samsung_ufPI7er
Astronaut
Options
Washers and Dryers

I just got a house and my washer a nd dryer arnt working out good

0 Likes
userB7px1e3vXy
Astronaut
Options
Washers and Dryers

I was told that I had to have the recall repair completed.  This was done this past Monday and did not solve the problem.  The repair technician told me that the recall work would not solve the problem.  Just called Samsung and they just referred me to a local repair center.  Not sure what to do at this point.  The washer is level and already done all the troubleshooting that was recommended.