JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Washing Machine Continuously Spinning/Rinsing (All Models)

(Topic created: 07-15-2019 05:29 PM)
userOZ8RL6hEby
Constellation
Options
Washers and Dryers

My wife has hated this washer since we got it. Sometimes it works correctly but most often not. It runs on and on with rinse and spin for hours. I have to shut it off and usually put it on the quick wash setting to get it to finish. I saw in your notes that there might be air in the lines. No air! Also reset the machine by unplugging the power and holding the start/ pause button for ten seconds. Neither fixed this issue. She wants it thrown in the ditch but as a life long mechanic I'm sure there must be a cure? Is there any recalls on this washer on this problem? Is there a fix for this issue? Thanks, Frank Ward

304 Replies
userPaVxYb4di8
Constellation
Options
Washers and Dryers

which wire was it and where i can find it?

0 Likes
userDk9winUHys
Astronaut
Options
Washers and Dryers

Hi,

My washing machine does not complete the spin cycle when a load is in the drum. I have tried the cycle empty and the cycle completes. I have tried to calibrate the machine (by holding power, temp and delay end) and the code -AC appears. The last cycle the washer did there was a lot of vibration. 

Any help would be appreciated.

Model is wf80f5e2w4x:

SamsungAl
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Washers and Dryers

@userDk9winUHys Thanks for reaching out. This forum is for support of US products and customers. As your product is a non-US model and support for these models is very limited, please seek a support team for your area. You can do so by using this link: http://www.samsung.com/visitcountry  

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
userpRrpRgi6z5
Astronaut
Options
Washers and Dryers

Samsung – Samsung Top Loading Washer

Model Number WA456DRHDWR/AA 

Spin Cycle Failure

We just bought a home and inherited a Samsung Washer Dryer combination.  Surprise the washer is part of a recall!  Second surprise according to Samsung customer service it has been worked on before.   So into the breach to do battle with the “Customer Service” lines.  urprise  

Making calls today for the same issue with the spin cycle.  The washer will wash but gets locked in a failed spin cycle giving me the Code “dc” for an unbalanced load.  I remove and re distribute items, to balance the load and it restarts the spin cycle again.

First call with the Phone help line was good connection, did some troubleshooting and it seemed problem was fixed running the washer empty.  When I put in a load of underwear, same code, same issue, rebalance load same code.

Second Call  not so much…..there was  so much background noise it was very difficult to hear the service person trying to help me.  Person was polite but the noise was very problematic. 

We had an impasse regarding scheduling a date for service.  The young lady kept asking me for a date to schedule a service visit, and did not understand the concept of “Next Available date”.  Finally, after I told her we had no underwear and need service today she admitted to me that she couldn’t schedule the appointment, all she was able to do was transfer me to another number, to schedule service.

She transferred me and after being on hold for 35 minutes with NISUSA I hung up as more than 30 minutes on hold is my limit.  I then redialed the 800 number and once again on hold for 30 minutes listening to crappy music.   Still no resolution.  

So now I have a broken washer, no clean underware and lots of frustration.   

SamsungTam
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Washers and Dryers

I can understand your frustration. If you would like for us to take a look at this, feel free to send us a private message to the link. 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

0 Likes
userpsGtUqSB71
Astronaut
Options
Washers and Dryers

My washer did the same thing as all of the others.  It made a loud noise and filled up with smoke.  It was on the final rinse & spin.  Is this a know problem since I have read so many others with the same problem?  What’s the fix like?

0 Likes
SamsungKim1
Supernova
Options
Washers and Dryers

Can I have your full model code and serial number via private message?

0 Likes
userXBW5U5Qcj1
Constellation
Options
Washers and Dryers

I've even tried the "Spin Only" cycle. It starts at 10 mins goes down to 6 mins then resets to 10 min. Tried to run a load of clothes with "No Spin" selected. It gets stuck at the end of the rinse cycle around 21 mins and resets to 31 mins.

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Options
Washers and Dryers

We are sorry to hear about this. Please send the serial number to this PM Link.

0 Likes
user1CWxDkOvqx
Astronaut
Options
Washers and Dryers

Model: WZ400PJHDWR/AA   Our top loader has two problems: one, it becomes unbalanced very easily, even with a small load (delicate and normal cycles) and a "dc" error is generated. Also, when it gets to the 16 minute mark on a "Normal" load spin cycle, it switches back to rinse continuously.  This same behavior happens on other cycles, but the timing is slightly different. 

We tried to fix the unlevel issue by adding padding on the sides, but the spin/rinse issues remains and we can't seem to workaround that issues any longer.