JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Washing Machine Continuously Spinning/Rinsing (All Models)

(Topic created: 02-16-2019 11:02 PM)
userOZ8RL6hEby
Constellation
Options
Washers and Dryers

My wife has hated this washer since we got it. Sometimes it works correctly but most often not. It runs on and on with rinse and spin for hours. I have to shut it off and usually put it on the quick wash setting to get it to finish. I saw in your notes that there might be air in the lines. No air! Also reset the machine by unplugging the power and holding the start/ pause button for ten seconds. Neither fixed this issue. She wants it thrown in the ditch but as a life long mechanic I'm sure there must be a cure? Is there any recalls on this washer on this problem? Is there a fix for this issue? Thanks, Frank Ward

JUMP TO SOLUTION
304 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable
Options
Washers and Dryers

We are sorry to hear about this. Please send your recall service ticket number to this PM Link.

0 Likes
uservqIRKUcZta
Constellation
Options
Washers and Dryers

I am having the same problem with my Wa400pjhdwr/aa 01.  I have not looked into a recall yet. Can you please tell me what steps I need to take?

0 Likes
SamsungAl
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Washers and Dryers

@uservqIRKUcZta Try giving these troubleshooting steps a shot and see if they work out for you 🙂 If you would like to see if your washer is affected by our top load washer recall, give the recall department a call at 1-866-264-5636 and provide them with your full model and serial number.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
userBq1bkFEqMj
Constellation
Options
Washers and Dryers

My model wf395btpawr/az keeps rinsing and spinning forever. It has been leveled and calibrated, but the problem persists. Help!

SamsungAl
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Washers and Dryers

@userBq1bkFEqMj With it being a front loading washer, have you cleaned and drained the debris filter compartment?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
userBq1bkFEqMj
Constellation
Options
Washers and Dryers

Yes we have.

SamsungAl
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Washers and Dryers

@userBq1bkFEqMj Try giving this troubleshooting link a shot. If the problem persists, service would be recommended. 

0 Likes
usergvfLgSQjzc
Constellation
Options
Washers and Dryers

Model WA422PRHDWR/AA 01

My washer wont finish its cycle because on the final spin. It starts knocking around off balance. I've  opened it up and noticed the bumper pads on the sides was wore off. So i added some new ones. Not sure how to but, I just put them where the old ones where. Now on the final spin it almost can finish but not quite.  So im  wondering if there's a certain alignment/adjustment for the bumper  pads? Or whats my problem? Bearings seem to be good. Please help my laundry is getting  ridiculous...

SamsungRei
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Washers and Dryers

Here are some additional things you can check. http://www.samsung.com/us/support/troubleshooting/TSG01000997/

If the issue persists, I recommend having an authorized technician take a look. You can find a service location near you hear: http://www.samsung.com/us/support/service/location

0 Likes
useredXpUDEyiM
Constellation
Options
Washers and Dryers

how the do i get my washer to wash quicker. It’s literally my first time using it and it’s been washing for almost 2 hours!!!