cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Samsung_VmMMwXA
Astronaut

Like I said , they look beautiful but runs like garbage....

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Like I said , they look beautiful but runs like garbage. I wouldn't recommend them to anyone

userS9YeozKgY3
Asteroid

My wash cycle are not finishing.

JUMP TO SOLUTION

My wash cycles  seems to always stop at 13 mins. or so I have to keep starting it.  My washes now seem to take hours to finish.  It also sounds very loud.  I had someone come out to look at it and said couldn't find anything wrong, might be the board?  Any suggestions or help.  Model # WF56H9100A*

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: My wash cycle are not finishing.

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Have you made sure that the unit is balanced?  Are you getting any error messages? 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

userS9YeozKgY3
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

HI,  No I am not getting any error messages.  Yes it's balanced.  My currernt load has been going for the last 1.5 hours,  I have to keep going in and pushing start over and over. 

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Could you send us a private message with your serial number?  http://bit.ly/2ihPL97

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Thank you. At this point, service would be needed.  Would you like us to set that up for you?  

userS9YeozKgY3
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Maybe,   depends where repairman is.  When I needed my dryer fixed the closest samsung repair was 4 hours away.  How/ who will do the service?

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Please get back to us as soon as you can.  

userlT4VpdtDIl
Constellation

Washer WF393BTPAR/A2 Stuck in the spin cycle

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Has anyone gotten this issue resolved?? If so what is the problem? 

It seems like most with this issue don't get a quick fix. 

I went through all the step with the online chat help and no dice!

So the next step is repairman - but sounds like that is a crapshoot as to whether or not they can fix it.

Any suggestions??

userI1VccCFxfQ
Constellation

SamsungThe model number is WA400PJHDWR. Thanks!

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Need fix for a machine that will not finish wash cycle. Gets to 7 min on spin cycle and adds time for rinse.  Load is balanced. Need solution.