cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
userohDr80Y6BC
Constellation

Re: Washing Machine Continuously Spinning/Rinsing (All Models)

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I’m having the same issue with the WA422 washer. I have tried recalibration. I can put heavy blankets or a small load and it won’t spin it falls unbalanced.  Fills and spins fill and spin. It was here when I purchased the house otherwise I wouldn’t have gotten this machine.

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Washing Machine Continuously Spinning/Rinsing (All Models)

JUMP TO SOLUTION

For assistance with this concern, please send us a private message to the link with your full model number and your serial number. 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

useroi3mMPcCPj
Constellation

Washer WA400JPDWR/AA continuously rinses and spins

JUMP TO SOLUTION

My Samsung washer is about 6 yrs old.  Just 3 weeks ago it started having this problem where it gets to 7 minutes left on the spin cycle, then spins out of control, and sends error code DE, then starts to fill up with water again.  Repeats itself.  It only works when the washer is empty.  I have tried holding the washer when it spins, leveling it, having 1 item in the washer, etc.  Sometimes with 1 item it works.  

I called customer support, she tried to get me to agree to have a repair man come out.  But I have a Sears Home warrenty, so I just wanted to talk to a technician to get some possible solutions. Her manager said for me to call Tech Support. They gave me the number for Tech Support but I need an account number. When I called back to Customer Service the person gave me a fake account number which Tech Support does not accept.  Complete run around.  

I repeat, will never buy another Samsung product again.  Never a phone or appliance.

And I see from the string of problems that people are having with this washer, Samsung does not do anything to fix it or to help out the customer.  And yes I did have the machine serviced for the recall a few years ago for the spindle flying off in the middle of a cycle. So obviously Samsung knows that there are problems with this model.

If you are a Samsung Tech reading this, I will be happy to be in conversation with you.  Just please provide a correct link for me to give you my serial number.

Natey
Halo

DE could mean Door Error. Check that the door closing mec...

JUMP TO SOLUTION

DE could mean Door Error.

Check that the door closing mechanism (magnet?) is still there in place and works.

useroi3mMPcCPj
Constellation

Re: Washer WA400JPDWR/AA continuously rinses and spins

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Perhaps DE means Door Error - although I hold down the top of the washer - top loading while it spins and it still spins out of control at 7 minutes. Stops and then refills with water and starts the rinse and spin cycle all over again.  So why would it refill with water when it has a door error?  I believe that the computer system in the washer is faulty.  Would like Samsung tech to reply to my request.

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Washer WA400JPDWR/AA continuously rinses and spins

JUMP TO SOLUTION

A DE error code is indeed a door error. IT typically means the door is not detected as closed and locked. Check that the latch is securely fixed, and that laundry or other items are not caught in the door, and the door is closed and secured correctly. If the code cannot be corrected after checking these items and unplugging the unit(or tripping the breaker) for 1-2 minutes, then repairs are recommended. 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.
Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

userHTGR4gJG5J
Constellation

Hello

I am glad to see I am not the only one w this issue. My machine has been stuck in a rinse and spin cycle as well w the code dc. I had a repair guy out and he balanced the washer. Worked fine for 2 loads and is now doing the same thing. This apparently is a defect w as many people having this issue. Did Samsung help anyone out w this?

user1U1loS5YKr
Constellation

Repeated dc codes

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Last year we had a problem with my Samsung WA456DRHDWR/AA going out of balance and showing dc code. I couldn't finish even the smallest load. All 4 suspension rods were replaced and it worked well again until recently. It is now stopping at the spin cycle and showing dc code. On smaller loads I can adjust the clothing and the load will finish, but I'm unable to do larger loads. 

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Repeated dc codes

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Can I have your email address and ticket number for your previous repair if you have it via private message?

Bledsoe
Constellation

Re: Repeated dc codes

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I've been having this same problem with my Samsung WA400PJHDWR/AA for several months, specifically, "On smaller loads I can adjust the clothing and the load will finish, but I'm unable to do larger loads." On larger loads, after I adjust the clothing it just goes back into another rinse/spin cycle and never finishes.

I've tried just putting the machine on the "Spin" (only) setting, but apparently the "Spin" (only) setting really means "Rinse + Spin" since it keeps running more water to rinse the clothes; plus it doesn't address the repeated "dc" codes.

Any assistance greatly appreciated.