JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Washing Machine Continuously Spinning/Rinsing (All Models)

(Topic created: 02-16-2019 11:02 PM)
userOZ8RL6hEby
Constellation
Options
Washers and Dryers

My wife has hated this washer since we got it. Sometimes it works correctly but most often not. It runs on and on with rinse and spin for hours. I have to shut it off and usually put it on the quick wash setting to get it to finish. I saw in your notes that there might be air in the lines. No air! Also reset the machine by unplugging the power and holding the start/ pause button for ten seconds. Neither fixed this issue. She wants it thrown in the ditch but as a life long mechanic I'm sure there must be a cure? Is there any recalls on this washer on this problem? Is there a fix for this issue? Thanks, Frank Ward

JUMP TO SOLUTION
304 Replies
Falon Marie
Constellation
Options
Washers and Dryers

Yes. It was repaired.  Just send your information to the Samsung moderator - they helped me.

0 Likes
userLLqp8XrsVp
Constellation
Options
Washers and Dryers

My washer will not complete a cycle either.  It seems to be when it is to spin.  I have model WA45H7000AW/A2. So did you have to get it repaired or did the moderator walk you through a process to rectify the problem? 

0 Likes
userjNB30GNq5C
Constellation
Options
Washers and Dryers

I am having very similar issues with my washing machine. We wind up with a washer stalled half the time. Other times its out of balance. Lots of wet clothes and unbalaced loads. WA52J8700AW/AA. Can someone help?

userRGKUUBT3tz
Astronaut
Options
Washers and Dryers

Need help with wash out of balance 

SamsungTam
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Washers and Dryers

For assistance with this concern, please send us a private message to the link

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

0 Likes
user6sSJTp8oR6
Constellation
Options
Washers and Dryers

The washer does not complete cycles.

it does wash, rinse and then spins. It starts the spin and when it’s left about 7 minutes or so it stops and the estimated time goes back to 18 minutes or more. It draws the water and will drain the water again. This cycle completes again and again. So we have to manually stop it. The clothes are still wet and we need to squeeze them by hand.

I checked the drain pipes and there are no kinks or blockages. Also tried the quick spin test mode that works as well.

can you please help me with this?

0 Likes
SamsungTam
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Washers and Dryers

It sounds like the washer is not balanced correctly. Commonly, if the unit drains and adds water. It is trying to balance out the load on its own. When it does this, it will add more time to the cycle. Are you getting any error codes on the display? 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

0 Likes
user6sSJTp8oR6
Constellation
Options
Washers and Dryers

It shows the error code as “dc”.

it looks like the drums are unbalanced. I could see that when it’s spinning the drums appear to spin unevenly. 

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Options
Washers and Dryers

Please send us a private message with the full model code and serial number: Link

0 Likes
user297pJ2LkRg
Constellation
Options
Washers and Dryers

Bought this machine in 2014. Machine will not spin dry if light load but does with heavy load. It trys to starting spinning but then stops and retrys over and over until it seems to just give up. Often very loud when it does spin. Likely causes and things to check.

0 Likes