Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Rusting on Washing Machine

JUMP TO SOLUTION

We are sorry to hear about this. Please send the model and serial numbers to this PM Link.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Highlighted
Constellation

Rust on Washer

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hi, 

I have a Samsung washer that is rusting around the lid hinges, soap area and bleach tray. 

Model:WA45H7000AW/A2

Serial: <hidden>

Is this covered by Samsung? This is definitely a manufacturer issue with the finish and design. It has gotten to the point where the metal just chips off in certain areas. Please advise 

Highlighted
Constellation

Re: Rust on Washer

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Samsung took care of this defect and i have a new top on my washer. I cant thank them enough for the support and quickturn around.

Highlighted
Constellation

Samsung Washer is rusting out.

JUMP TO SOLUTION

My washing machine is rusting all along the top rim. The detergent drawer is orange each time I pull it out.  The rust has ruined clothes.  What is Samsung doing to fix this situation?IMG_9200.JPGIMG_9202.JPG

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Samsung Washer is rusting out.

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Can you send the full model and serial number via private message? I would like to look into this for you. 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Highlighted
Constellation

Samsung Washer WA5471ABP Rusting

JUMP TO SOLUTION

My Samsung Washer is completely rusted out near  the bleach dispenser.  There are chips of rust falling off and onto my clothes and linens.  See pictures of rusted linens and bleach dispenser.

Also the detergent compartment has rust around the rim.  

Please help!  My clothes are getting ruined and I can't use the bleach compartment anymore.Samsung Rust Bleach Dispenser.jpgSamsung Rust Detergent Tray.jpgSamsung Rust Linens.jpg

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Samsung Washer WA5471ABP Rusting

JUMP TO SOLUTION

My sincerest apologies for the frustration and inconvenience this has caused. Please feel free to send me a private message with your full model code and serial number so that I can look into this for you. http://bit.ly/33ipYnO

Constellation

Samsung washer rusting above soap dispenser

JUMP TO SOLUTION

My Samsung washer is rusting above the soap dispenser. The rust is flaking into my wash and often staining my clothes. I purchased the washer about 3 1/2 years ago. I am absolutely disappointed with this product and need to find resolution as soon as possible.

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Samsung washer rusting above soap dispenser

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I can see how your washer rusting can be problematic. Please feel free to send me a private message with your full model code and serial number so that I can look into this for you. http://bit.ly/33ipYnO

Highlighted
Constellation

Rust and Corrosion - Damaged Clothing - WA52M7750AW/A4

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I'm having the same issues that everyone else has posted. I called and spoke to a represenative and then a supervisor. Was on the phone for over an hour. They would not help me. They said the would elevate the case but never did and never got back to me. Never gave me a ticket number. Total dissapointment by Samsung not wanting to deal with or fix a well documented issue on their on blog, all over the internet, and articles cited on class action lawsuits from various law firms. See pictures. 

Again I'm on the phone with Saumsung getting the run around. All I ask is that the defective top be replaced but no matter who I speak with at Saumsung they are denying there is any thing on their end that they are responsible for calling this a cosmetic issue. What about all my clothes with rust stains? I will never purchase anything Samsung again if they do not fix this and I have a washwer, dryer, fridge, TV and other products. 

20200225_112805.jpg20200225_112810.jpg